Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206cc sports bow very urgent help? Raise.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
EErgul
I took the photos now it is not clear at dusk but as much. & nbsp; That's how the old owner of
broke the car. rather than. and troubles in the undercarriage. and I have a lot of problems while using it. I will wear a new bow. I am thinking of buying a 5 cm eibach. the vehicle rises, right? This is the current version.

what difference do these eibaches have between pro-kit and sportline?
and this Do you know a reliable shopping site selling springs? Otherwise, I will buy from the owner. What do you think is the difference between fk and eibach? I want what comfort in 5cm springs. I expect comments from those who use it comfortably among themselves.

by the way I know I can get a lot of information on this subject but I haven't slept for 2 days 2 hours later I go to work. I need to sleep urgently and when I wake up I need to order the springs urgently because I will change it when the car is out on the fiber tomorrow. & nbsp;
EErgul 2012-08-08 22:10:38
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
hsnsnl
I use pro kit 3.5cm sport line 5cm..eibach prokit and I am pleased I think it is super & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
herry
I have 5cm fk bow, if you get the same lowered 3.5 by your car it will be a little higher. It looks good if you ask me. Meanwhile, when removing the sump, under the sump
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
206x-line
There are 4.5 of them in you, you will only enter the bumps slowly
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
Barut
It increases a little by 3.5 cm but not too much and the springs on the vehicle are 5% if you want the original height, you can get the original springs from our sponsor.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
yenice
friends I bought new 206 1.4 hdi 2004 .. the former owner had a coil spring installed, I think 3.5 cm.

I have 2 problems. I get bored when the car is not in motion and is not on the flat ground, when it starts to break the steering wheel, a rattling incense comes from the bottom. this is not always happening every now and then. On the front team, the rod rods are new, the swings are new, but they are good. I just got the rot balance. but there is an extreme right pull. We made the tires left and right the result did not change. the undercarriage is also new. there are only springs left. the trouble on the steering wheel is exactly like this, there is absolutely no slight weight or strain when making the steering right or left. very soft and smooth. It just falls into a gap like click when it starts to break to the right, just with the steering wheel straight. but then the same thing happens when I keep translating. Of course, this gap reduces the control to zero on the road. If I go up to 120, the car starts strolling. As I left the steering wheel at low speed, the car starts to throw itself to the right. I hold the steering wheel, as if someone from the bottom is trying to force them to the right.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
loiz
@EErgul & nbsp; my brother, now the kurtosis is 5 bow arch. To raise it, you should cross the 3.5 pedestrian so that you are talking about the most comfortable bow, I would definitely recommend eibach. I suggest you ..

@nice brother first let me say this has nothing to do with a bow to the right. The sound of the steering wheel when the steering wheel is right or left is the sound of the bow links moving over each other. As the shock absorber rotates, the pods jump over each other, this is his voice. You sometimes get stuck: D, I put the 5s first, 4 slap in each round. The solution is very simple. There is another problem when it comes to not stopping on the road. r.yol hold you I made that hissedersin.alt team on the way artar.arab the diyosun but precise bi lack there orda.örnek I give table you vary the tie rod of the amartisör but solid supposed to be the head does not change the head rot ağrır.i bi checked subset of the master. and my advice is to go right to a laser rot tuning to correct right pull if you have one. I can be the front foot. I also have a right pull since I have had it before (spring before) due to the situation of the tires relative to each other. Get well soon
08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = loiz] @EErgul bro, now the kurtosis is a 5-inch bow arch.You should cross the 3.5 pedestrian to raise that you mentioned the most comfortable bow, I would definitely recommend eibach. I use 5lik eibach. I suggest this .3.5 .. @ yenice brother first let me say that the right pulling has nothing to do with the bow.It is the sound of the clogging sound coming from the bow when the steering wheel is right or left. The broadcast links sit on top of each other while the shock absorber turns over each other. horses this is his voice. There is a problem. The spring increases the domination of the car. You will feel that the car is standing on the road. You say that I have made the undercarriage, but there is a certain deficiency there. I give an example, you change the rot arm of the table, but the head will hurt because it does not change the rot head. and my advice is to go right to a laser rot tuning to correct right pull if you have one. I can be the front foot. I also have a right pull since I have had it before (spring before) due to the situation of the tires relative to each other. get well [/ QUOTE] First of all thanks for the explanation. I did not enter the laser rod balance, but we did the lasics right left left, the result did not change. If it were made of tires, at least the result would have changed. I have a certain problem, which is the steering problem is now clear. Today I will have a control of the undercarriage. thanks
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
EErgul
Thank you very much for the comments. yes, it fits me 3.5 then. & nbsp;
so is there a comfort difference between H & amp; R and eibach as much as mountains? There is a serious price difference between them.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”