Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206cc rear side window malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:22 # 1
206cc57
206cc rear right window does not close, engine is running, probably its winding is in it, is there any master who understands on the Anatolian side?
08.05.2020 19:22 # 2
206cc57
The authorized service made an appointment for the next very busy days, I did not agree, keep the glass open? I bought the panel with the glass engine on my own, someone who was constantly disassembling the glass, repairing the mechanism and replacing the mechanism, changing the glass and installing it, they said in the eagle industry, I went to him, thanks, he did not have time to deal with other places. it will take long . The result was 200 TL and 2 hours of wasted time on the rear window.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 3
sonerkyl
Get well, my teacher, I don't want to deal with the services.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 4
Alegria
I had the same problem with me. I pulled it up with my hand by pressing the glass closing button, it just got better. I think it would be good to try. Get well soon
08.05.2020 19:22 # 5
Srkn.sngn
Friends have been having trouble with the left front door not being closed properly for a while. Continuous door was giving open warning. I played with the position of the hook in the lock of the door, but it did not help. I wrapped a tape on that hook and it didn't work again. I've been obsessed with the door for a long time. The door is warning the open warning. Today I realized that the sofor side is rubbing against the ceiling rubber while the left front window is closing. It prevents it from closing easily. I think my door doesn't close properly due to this glass. I heard that the position adjustment of this glass is under the door. I've been experiencing such a nuisance? Would it be useful to play with his position? tskler
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”