Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206cc luggage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
spade
Friends have mentioned before, but this is a serious problem.
I unlock the vehicle with a central lock from the control, but the trunk is not unlocked! I showed the masters that there is no problem; They stated that there were no fractures, dislocations or defects. But every time I go to a place that requires control, I stop the car, remove the key and get out of the car and open it myself with the key. Is this a problem with all 206cc users?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
sonerkyl
I remember the same complaints from a few cc users, teacher, but I don't think there is a problem.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
alperen1414
[QUOTE = spade] friends have mentioned before, but this is a serious problem.
I unlock the vehicle with a central lock from the control, but the trunk is not unlocked! I showed the masters that there is no problem; They stated that there were no fractures, dislocations or defects. But every time I go to a place that requires control, I stop the car, remove the key and get out of the car and open it myself with the key. Is this a problem with all 206cc users?
[/ QUOTE]

I would be glad if you find out the reason for the same problem in my car or if you share the solution. Smile
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
spade
The electrician in my neighborhood found the solution that the service could not find. The luggage pump in the trunk of the central lock is out of order. now works well
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”