Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206cc hardtop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:29 # 1
spade
greetings to all Let me tell my story as follows;
Like February, I bought my 2004 model 206cc from a female user. I have only uncovered it 5 times since I bought it (never begging the beggars etc). but every time I opened it, the friction sound and the pause continued to open or close. I always put it off so I can make it look. I opened it 4 days ago, sat in the trunk, but then it did not close. I also manually turned it off. and when the car is in motion it always beeps. In other words, it signals that there is a problem in the mechanism. Today my whole day was spent in the gardening industry. frankly, no one understands this. redirects everyone to someone. From the master of salih to the yavuz automotive, from the master of the feast to what I know, I researched whoever, but always the story ..
The only problem I had a machine connected to the vehicle; The left piston in the trunk was broken. Now, how can I get it, how and in what days?
As far as I read from the forum, there was 1 master in Maslak (I think his name is Serkan). is this the only remedy? Is there anybody else in huge Istanbul? or any other suggestions?
I thank everyone very much in advance
08.05.2020 20:29 # 2
spade
no answer apparently .. thanks
08.05.2020 20:29 # 3
aydn_storm
I just signed up to write a message. Last year I bought a peugeot 206 cc called aegean blue. By the way, my first car of mine About 1 month after the day I bought, I realized that the oil that removes the black plastic behind the bars just above the seats, was missing oil from the piston. The number 0533 522 92 46, meanwhile, I have a photo and video, if you want, you can throw them away.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 4
aydn_storm
Meanwhile on facebook Peugeot 206 cc forget to subscribe to most of Turkey's 206 cc with Turkey on the page if you have any members or you get your information can not be resolved much more quickly and easily find answers to problems
08.05.2020 20:29 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = spade] no answer apparently .. thanks
[/ QUOTE]

People are evaluating the holiday weekend. How many people have a cc? I spend the weekends on my family, I disconnect from internet television, they are more important to me.

When it comes to your problem, you may not see our friend's answer when you are in a hasty approach. yes you can find better answers on facebook groups. the piston can be repaired in the torners. for your information
08.05.2020 20:29 # 6
spade
thank you so much aydn_storm. 0534 924 2377. I would appreciate if you contact
08.05.2020 20:29 # 7
spade
aydn_storm May Allah be pleased with you. Oktay told us where the fault was without touching the master vehicle !! The problem is neither in the bostancı auto industry, in the pump that fails on the computer, nor in the broken room the service says !! There is a small shock absorber in the middle that was missing oil was repaired and done in 3 days.
in the bostanci industry they said "Let the car stay, we will completely disassemble and look :)"
Thanks to her son, I had a few other problems and they helped them. And it is not one of the masters who don't have hair on their nose in the market, but the liver is worthless. Whatever he wants, he wants it. In short, as a Peugeot master, I only pass
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”