Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206cc gearbox problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:54 # 1
alperen1414
Hello friends,

Last year, I bought the automatic gear 2006 model 206 cc. However, yesterday it did not shift to 4th gear. Let's change the gearbox oil when I take it to the industry, I hope it will be improved. When they opened the gearbox to drain the oil, half a liter of oil came out or not. The oil has run out and that's why I have experienced this situation. But after putting the oil, there was no improvement, only the gears were softened, but the 4th gear still does not shift. They call the change of gearbox 4 thousand pounds + labor. :(

I would be glad if friends with knowledge on this subject can help. Cry
08.05.2020 19:54 # 2
Eyup B.
Get well soon. The automatic transmission is unfortunately like this. But I would call the market. Replacing the repairable is to escape the coke.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 3
alperen1414
I am traveling in the market and I have a problem like this, I am in TRNC right now and if I take the car to Istanbul now, it costs 1000 lira no matter where you look. So I can find a master if I can get a good price or I don't know what I do.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
May Allah make it easy, big expense. I hope you close it cheaply
08.05.2020 19:54 # 5
alperen1414
God bless you. My vehicle has recovered spontaneously today. I think the solenoids are stuck because there is no oil left. After putting the oil for a while, let's look at the car for a week, said the master, he said.
I did so, it was not the first day but it improved today. I hope it will be a huge expense to experience such an excitement again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”