Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206cc ceiling system oil pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:32 # 1
musti_0701
hello my name is mustafa, i live in adana and i bought 206 cc a few months ago but i cant get rid of the problems of the roof opening, i want a lot of money in the dealership and i really got to sell the car because i was my first car and i was very enthusiastic but my enthusiasm remained in my crop. The oil pump that stretches the system on the opening axle is faulty, the system is released every two or three days and gives a warning. Is there any good master you know from ADANA, MERSİN, ANTALYA provinces to solve this problem? thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 2
muratt
Hi, I have the same problem with me.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 3
metin
musti you need to introduce yourself before you open a topic?
In the signature part, if you write the model of the vehicle, fuel the equipment and write the province and district in the profile section, it will be better helped.
Is there a decrease in the hydraulics oil?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 4
mutiridvan
I have the same problem, is there not a master who understands these works?
08.05.2020 15:32 # 5
djchaos
If you take it to the service, it will not be the master who will repair it.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 6
herry
the service wants to do guaranteed work in these kinds of troubles, and it says direct convertible system replacement, which is a cost that will lead to selling the car for ccs, I can recommend you a cc master who does this job well in Istanbul. but unfortunately I do not know from the regions you mentioned. I advise you not to bother you, these vehicles have no problem that cannot be repaired. as long as there is no accident. good evening
08.05.2020 15:32 # 7
cey cey
I have cc on me, and one of the sensors on the ceiling does not turn on and off because it is faulty, it hurts everywhere, I finally got a dealership, one day, one day, we got a full day. At the back of the vehicle they looked at the oil of the oil pomp, they found another cc, they installed the engine, they did not work again, they put their brains, they did not work again.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 8
herry
ceycey wrong if you don't understand 1 you said 980 pounds to 1 sensor 15 of them make 14.700 TL :) this is like a car for the sensor area :) they change 15 to 980 as a team ..
08.05.2020 15:32 # 9
LeonAlp
Hello to everyone,
I also have 2004 Model, 2000 Engine 206 CC and it is in service right now. Because when I opened the ceiling, it didn't shut off automatically, it started beeping. I closed it manually, the car continued to beep and it was not opened when the manual closed. I left it to the service, I thought they should lock the tailgate completely, if there are any minor malfunctions. The service called today and said that the hydraulics missed a lot of oil, the oil pump and 8 contactors had to be replaced. The price is 4.250 TL, like a joke. Of course, as soon as I heard, I was in shock and said nothing should be done for now. I live in Izmir, is there anybody who lives this problem and can solve it more economically? Could the diagnosis of the service be wrong? Please I urgently ask for your help. 4.250 TL is an incredible amount of money, there is no way I can give it.
Thanks...
08.05.2020 15:32 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = LeonAlp] Hello everyone,
I also have 2004 Model, 2000 Engine 206 CC and it is in service right now. Because when I opened the ceiling, it didn't shut off automatically, it started beeping. I closed it manually, the car continued to beep and it was not opened when the manual closed. I left it to the service, I thought they should lock the tailgate completely, if there are any minor malfunctions. The service called today and said that the hydraulics missed a lot of oil, the oil pump and 8 contactors had to be replaced. The price is 4.250 TL, like a joke. Of course, as soon as I heard, I was in shock and said nothing should be done for now. I live in Izmir, is there anybody who lives this problem and can solve it more economically? Could the diagnosis of the service be wrong? Please I urgently ask for your help. 4.250 TL is an incredible amount of money, there is no way I can give it.
Thanks...
[/ QUOTE]

dude, you said manually closed, I hope you followed the instructions and first drained the hydraulic oil, canceled the locking mechanism and released the ceiling, you pulled the last rope to the end, and after these operations you closed it safely. Or did you just push it directly with your hand? If the oil pump malfunctioned and the hydraulic oil leakage occurred unintentionally, you have detonated it, the figure is normal for replacement with the new one. I mean, your problem of not turning off was only because of the contamination of the switches, after trying to close the first after the end of my convertible, the beep would be in the middle, then I would clean the fine oil with a nice sensor, the switches would be solid as before. I think you are a bigger act to the press ..
herry 2012-05-15 18:20:04
08.05.2020 15:32 # 11
LeonAlp
Good Morning,
Yes, I closed it according to the instructions, turn the hole on the right with a quarter turn to the left, etc. I made all the moves in the order in which it was written. It happened to me 2 years ago already, I have experience from there Smile
My wish is misdiagnosis, but if not, the details are as follows (VAT included);
8446.G0 Hard Top Hydraulic Block: 2345 TL
8484.96 Contactor: 160 TL
8484.92 Contactor: 221 TL
8484.N4 Hard Ball Contactor: 361 TL
8484.N3 Hard Ball Contactor: 271 TL
8484.84 Contactor: 187 TL
8484.95 Contactor: 277 TL
100 Workmanship: 5 * 77 TL: 385 TL (Why I don't have 5 ideas about the amount of workmanship)
Total: 4.204 TL
Do you think these parts are found in some way, what are the costs? Does the service wear if I find these parts from the outside?
Thanks...
08.05.2020 15:32 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = leonalp] Morning,
Yes, I closed it according to the instructions, turn the hole on the right with a quarter turn to the left, etc. I made all the moves in the order in which it was written. It happened to me 2 years ago already, I have experience from there Smile
My wish is misdiagnosis, but if not, the details are as follows (VAT included);
8446.G0 Hard Top Hydraulic Block: 2345 TL
8484.96 Contactor: 160 TL
8484.92 Contactor: 221 TL
8484.N4 Hard Ball Contactor: 361 TL
8484.N3 Hard Ball Contactor: 271 TL
8484.84 Contactor: 187 TL
8484.95 Contactor: 277 TL
100 Workmanship: 5 * 77 TL: 385 TL (Why I don't have 5 ideas about the amount of workmanship)
Total: 4.204 TL
Do you think these parts are found in some way, what are the costs? Does the service wear if I find these parts from the outside?
Thanks...
[/ QUOTE]

the services take the labor per hour, probably they cut 5 hours for the transaction, 5 is that. I suggest you show it elsewhere now, something that can be fixed by repair, it may not. If you have the opportunity to bring it to Istanbul, there is a master in the maslak industry working only on pejo sunroof and sunroofs. First of all, you do a research in your city, they say that we look at the services because the convertible is a special case, but there is no man who understands it, as soon as a year comes, this is a problem in their hands, so with a master who understands this mechanism, the experience of a convertible that has mastered the engine and electricity only in the service. it is not the same for someone who is not looking, even if there is something to be done, they do not enter that ball, they say it will change completely, I hope I can tell.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 13
LeonAlp
Hello again,
Let's see if the service is definitely not a cheaper repair method to be done, if it continues to change, I will contact you again and show it to the master in Istanbul, Maslak, if necessary. At least I would have done an Istanbul tour Smile I am sure that it will certainly be cheaper than the service in Istanbul.
Thank you for your help.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 14
herry
You're welcome, I always try to help, of course, I hope you don't bother, it is the cheapest and safest problem of your vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 15
barisozgur
Hi
I just joined you from Ankara.

I had a similar situation this morning, and later I closed it according to the user manual.

but i get beep all the time. at least what should I do for this sound ..?

I would be grateful if anyone knows

08.05.2020 15:32 # 16
barisozgur
I can say the following about the ceiling I cleaned the mentioned 18 contactors myself .....
everything works fine .....

but recently, the mechanism wire in the lock was broken so that the tailgate could not be reversed.
As far as I can tell by phone, I asked for a very simple piece, they cost around 300 TL.

I opened it on Sunday evening and I looked at it in a very simple way.

I will try to help if there are similar problems ..
08.05.2020 15:32 # 17
bysonic
There is a little hitch in the opening of my ceiling, no problem opening and closing, but can you tell me how did you clean the sensors? When the bidet closes the luggage, you need to press on the part of the driver, the nail does not sit.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 18
soner
my name is mrb soner i live in istanbul, i have a very new 206cc owner, the ceiling brain needs to change, i dont want to go to the service, they are making very high figures.
08.05.2020 15:32 # 19
herry
Have you bro, what is your problem
08.05.2020 15:32 # 20
206cc_yasin
MY FRIEND Hi my name is Yasin YESTERDAY 2005 MODEL 2006 CC ROLAND GARROS AUTOMATIC ALDIM 64,000 I TRIED TOOL AL'm DAY CEILING in MILEAGE OPENED JUST BOOT closing LEFT LOCK SLOT FULL SIT did not BENT ON DECEMBER NOT CALLED HAVE to 1-2 My SHAFT I HELP push it forward LIVING TODAY TEST PURPOSES wanted to open DIT DIT DIT IS PREPARING TO OPEN, BUT DOES NOT OPEN, LIKE THE LOCK OR THE MECHANISM MISBREAKED MUSCLE IF YOU HAVE LOCK OR ANSWER, I HAVE HAPPENED GREEN LUBRICOUS POWDER IN THE LUBRICANTS FOR THE ENGINE OIL.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”