Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 yours + lpg taillight and oil lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
hasayduman
Hello,
peugeot 206 2005 model petrol + lpg fitted car, the stop lamp and oil lamp burned 1 month ago, I went to the industry immediately, they said that the oil filter was not able to fulfill its function, they changed 20 TL and the problem was solved,

While the hill has been rising for 3 days, 1 gear is also on STOP and the Oil lamp is on, it is not on the level, it is not on at high speed, it is only flashing while driving up the 1st gear.

Yesterday I removed and looked the oil filter, no problems appear,

Are there friends with knowledge about the subject?

Sygun.

08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
hasayduman
I found this on old issues, this is exactly the fault in me, I will try the solution in the evening.

" Greetings,

I am forwarding this solution to control what will live after that. My 206 plus 2011 model had the same problem. Especially not always stop and exclamation burned, but I came across the warning on ramps or when the car was forced. After a while, it went out by itself. Hydraulic loss as in the comments. I looked at problems like the handbrake malfunction, but it continued.

The solution in my vehicle was as follows.
The negative side of the battery was touching the cable of the hydraulic tank. The whole problem was solved when a few cm was left between them. Although the electrical cable of the hydraulic tank was both insulated and there were no abrasions, I was getting a warning. With a few cm, the warnings were cut like a knife.

Hopefully it will help those who have problems like me to control and give them an idea before spending wasted money on services. "
08.05.2020 20:36 # 3
sonerkyl
it may be the problem you find or it may be caused by the oil level sender. As you said, it is useful to check the hocom sockets and cables.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 4
hasayduman
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] may be the problem you found or it may have been caused by the oil level sender. As you said, it is useful to check the hocom sockets and cables. [/ QUOTE]

Sir, I researched it from the net, I think it probably does because the brake hydraulic oil is missing, it doesn't do it flat, it always does when climbing up,

I'll check it tonight, write the result.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 5
sonerkyl
I hope it is only her, but if there is a decrease in brake fluid, I would also check the rear brake centers.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 6
hasayduman
I took it to the industry, there is no problem in hydraulic oil, said from the front pads, they replace the pads,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”