Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 xt temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
ALOMELO
Hello friends.I am a new member.
I have 2002 xt 206.Automatic.I was driving my car at about 5000 km of gasoline, smoothly, then I had the tube installed, my car started to heat up after installing it, but it is interesting that when the temperature indicator reaches red, I open the hood and look at the water. it doesn't boil, so water should boil? Anyway, I said I'll take it to a master, and I took it, my vehicle remained at the master for 2 days. What happened to my car is below;
-deve change has changed
-termostat has changed. cleared
-type head changed. & nbsp; but in general, the problem was not solved and it continued to be hot and my money was gone ... (note that those who encounter this problem should not change it here.)

I will investigate later I removed the thermostat and drilled 2 holes. And the heat problem went away. But this time, the temperature stays still at 70. When my head lights stop, he sees 90 and then 70 again. Does this cause a problem for the vehicle? Or what should I do? ???
Meanwhile, I came to my mind in the gaskets, but there is no water reduction and no oil on the engine covers. / div>
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
allppeerr
I can help if you can remove the thermostat and drill 2 holes,
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
Turgay_66
Have you looked at the fan of the car, is my teacher working?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
mustafa_nalcacioglu
hello lpg bought the water for the lpg where the t was thrown for him, if there is some air in the system, when the sensors detect this, he thinks that something is wrong, he raises the temperature and lights the stop lamp. When you open the hood, the car has a heating hose that goes to the driver's room, there is a plate to get air on it, and you can check if there is air in the system. But if you ask me, there is a problem in the place where I was tired for LPG. I think it was probably where I connected the hot water hose return to the regulator. After the hikes, it was not possible to get on the gas, we could not get the LPG, but we couldn't do it, but there was nothing to do, we did not get on the car. someone who knows said that you should get the hot hose from the wrong place for this lpg after fixing the error, the problem is solved.
If the problem is solved, can you write to us from here? People who have happened to them (especially those with LPG) pay a lot of expenses in vain, after the industrialists of the country ..
08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
mustafa_nalcacioglu
[QUOTE = mustafa_nalcacioglu] hello lpg bought the water for the lpg or where it was thrown, if there is air in the system, if the sensors detect this, it is likely that something goes wrong and the temperature rises and lights the stop lamp. When you open the hood, the car has a heating hose that goes to the driver's room, there is a plate to get air on it, and you can check if there is air in the system. But if you ask me, there is a problem in the place where I was tired for LPG. I think it was probably where I connected the hot water hose return to the regulator. After the hikes, it was not possible to get on the gas, we could not get the LPG, but we couldn't do it, but there was nothing to do, we did not get on the car. someone who knows said that you should get the hot hose from the wrong place for this lpg after fixing the error, the problem is solved.
If the problem is solved, can you write to us from here? People who have happened to them (especially those with LPG) pay a lot of expenses in vain, after the industrialists of the country ..
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:39 # 6
ALOMELO
Thank you for your interest.
Let me explain it, the purpose of drilling 2 holes in the thermostat, I thought about the possibility of air inside, and I applied to such a situation to discharge the air, it is not said that I understand it very well, I researched it, and I have my machine mash in my hand ..
no problem is seen in the fan of my car, when the temperature indicator exceeds 90, the fan is activated. .
& nbsp; As a result, the problem was not solved technically. The temperature indicator is now at 70 with the holes opened in the thermostat. I keep it fixed and I use it. Would it be a problem if I use it like this? In line with my companies, many 206 users say that the temperature indicator is in the 70s, maybe they all got lpg and made a hole in the thermostat. :) there is no problem. If the problem still continues, I think I would be crazy now :) because I made a lot of transactions and gave a lot of money to my car and parts replacement.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 7
Turgay_66
At 70, the vehicle gets cold all the time and this means that it decreases performance and fuel consumption even if it is a little bit.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 8
ALOMELO
I don't have a serious performance problem. If I know exactly what I can do or how it will cost, I will probably get it done.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 9
Turgay_66
So how many fans does the vehicle turn on?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 10
ALOMELO
The fan turns on when 90 is a little over.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 11
Turgay_66
there is no problem with the fan then .. well i don't think of anything else
08.05.2020 17:39 # 12
ALOMELO
thank you turgay .sagol.ben let me continue using it for now. :)
08.05.2020 17:39 # 13
Turgay_66
I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible to get past again :)
08.05.2020 17:39 # 14
ertanakar
slm.I write it because it is similar to what happened to me.When the temperature reaches 85, the fan turns on when it should normally turn on, but the temperature indicator pops up to the top.And after 15 seconds, the temperature indicator turns to the same place. I searched for 40 lira repair. The malfunction was caused by the fan relay failure in front of the radiator. I hope you get over it ..
08.05.2020 17:39 # 15
ALOMELO
Telekür. This information can help me.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 16
ertanakar
The location of the fan roller is somewhat secluded according to him. When he opens the hood, there is a cover on the front of the radiator, not on the motor side. The original one should be green. I made the same fault for the second time because it was used by the master shop I had built. I watched it while I was doing it.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 17
ALOMELO
Thank you bro. Let me look at it if it doesn't happen today, I will write to you again.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 18
ALOMELO
When I say the front part of the radiator. The part facing the engine side or the part facing the headlight side?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 19
ertanakar
The part facing the headlight side.Without removing the black plastic grille around the hood lock, you will unscrew it. easy.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 20
ALOMELO
Thank you brother. Today I will handle it. I will ask you something. Where do I find that role and what is its name? My vehicle is 2002 model 206 XT.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”