Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 xt power?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
ozaannn
Hi friends, I use 206 xt. I want to strengthen the car to the ones with 1.6 90 8 valves. I want to get a little more lively in lower revolutions. I do not want a floor cancellation or something.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
Guests

Don't be too hard for me. the changes you will make will increase your fuel in general. of course your choice is yours ...

08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
ozaannn
I know, but I would like to have it done in a small amount.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
Guests

if you want to investigate the price-effectiveness of the software event. What would be the return for the money you would give? I guess you get 7-8 hp at most. you can adjust cold air inject, complete intake manifold injectors and fuel mix system cleaning, iridium spark plug, performance based valve adjustment. I would say headers exhaust manifold in his exorbitant but you do not want to fold rope ...

08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
ozaannn
a friend had said that the brains wear an apparatus there, around 150 lira of the vehicle is going to change, I do not know exactly what it is, of course I do not want to start the engine, it is better to do something with such apparatus.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 6
Guests
I think you're talking about "power box". this part is attached to diesel engines. it is inserted into the socket of the injection pump and, as far as I know, increases the traction by allowing the pump to operate differently. but this is not happening naturally on gasoline machines
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”