Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XT MODIFIED RECOMMENDATIONS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
Poyraz61
Greetings to everyone first. I am new here, I do not know exactly what to write and where I opened a new topic. I have 206 XT 2004 1.4 16v vehicle. My vehicle is full original, I just got Pioneer tape and hoperlor. I just want to make a few modifications. I want to get advice from experienced friends. I have only the Window film rim and exhaust and angel headlight in mind. I am waiting for your comments and suggestions to the internal and external modification.
Have a nice day
08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
sonerkyl
first of all welcome. my advice you get a simple and beautiful look that I have listed below.

1-15 inch rc rim
2-arc spoiler
3-1 number glass flimi
4-http: //urun.n11.com/diger/paslanmaz-egzoz-ucu-427-hediyeli-p63783835
5-leather steering wheel trim
6-beautiful quality seat cover
08.05.2020 19:45 # 3
ALLEX
without a sticker. LOLLOLLOLLOL
(I don't have it yet, but hopefully it will happen soon)
I PEUGEOTTURKEY.CO

Welcome brother, I hope you will do it as soon as you want, as soon as you want.

It is vital for the health of the vehicle and its contents.

Then, as the time comes, you make the modifice to your taste. friends on the site will also help with ideas and advice.

for modification;
I also consider the cc or scirocco rim with rc wheels.
offff somewhere you succeed WinkWinkWink

am i wrong, soner?
08.05.2020 19:45 # 4
Poyraz61
Teacher, it's been 8 months since I bought the vehicle. My student man, but I put on tape recorder. I had 10.000 kilometers of maintenance, I don't have any problems about it. When I work in the summer, I will make the car mpdofiye so I asked this question. Thank you very much for your interest.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 5
Poyraz61
Thank you, Soner, you said exactly what I had in mind. I will listen to your advice.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = ALLEX] cannot be without a sticker. LOLLOLLOLLOL
(I don't have it yet, but hopefully it will happen soon)
I PEUGEOTTURKEY.CO

Welcome brother, I hope you will do it as soon as you want, as soon as you want.

It is vital for the health of the vehicle and its contents.

Then, as the time comes, you make the modifice to your taste. friends on the site will also help with ideas and advice.

for modification;
I also consider the cc or scirocco rim with rc wheels.
offff somewhere you succeed WinkWinkWink

am i wrong, soner?
[/ QUOTE]

I must have a sticker Big smile I agree with what you say. when my vehicle is a stock child or something, we are getting 6 people in the car after week. LOL Tires from God save 175/65/14. If I had a thin cheek I would buy a tire once a month
08.05.2020 19:45 # 7
samet206
Firstly, good luck and trouble-free driving. My advice can be as follows: leather steering wheel cover, sliding leather armrest (large in function) rc type footrest and pedal set, rc type gear knob, door opening handles frames can be painted in silver gray. mop etc.vs. As the glass film, I say number 1, it does not cause any problems, I recommend you to make it to a place that is suitable for its purpose, only with a quality application. Other than that, when you already know the vehicle, something generally occurs in the minds of people.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 8
Poyraz61
What kind of care does my teacher angel headlights have? Sorry about these issues a little ignorant, I hope I will learn new
08.05.2020 19:45 # 9
samet206
Lens maintenance, Angel rings maintenance should not be misunderstood, after all, what will be the maintenance of the headlight :) There are no such things in flat headlights, how much ornament and detail is so much maintenance.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”