Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XT headlight bulb types?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:51 # 1
serkan2457
hello I researched on the site but could not find it. What is 206 xt hdi headlight bulb and fog bulb type?
like h1 h7 let's 2010-07-24 00:43:04
08.05.2020 14:51 # 2
Guests
it is probably h7. If you want xenon, let's spend the night and have a good quality xenon.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 3
kitay
fog h1 short and long h7
08.05.2020 14:51 # 4
aspirinxlarge
As friends increase this H, my light strength increases. I want my headlights to be stronger. So very strong:)) Can I do this without making xenon. Whichever maximum bulb I buy it, is there any place that can harm it? So is there a limit? Please, I am waiting for your help. I did not open a new thread.

If I buy this light bulb, will I damage the vehicle? 99 model 206 or do you get this? Will I buy 4 or 2? long short same bulb? I will order this product according to your answer. Thank you for your interest.

http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/reviewsproduct.aspx?pıd=otm90c64193nbr&pn=0&sortby=lastalltime&c=oa&ıd=34676&r=0
aspirinxlarg to 2012-01-22 23:10:39
08.05.2020 14:51 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] My friends increase my light strength as this H rises. I want my headlights to be stronger. So very strong:)) Can I do this without making xenon. Whichever maximum bulb I buy it, is there any place that can harm it? So is there a limit? Please, I am waiting for your help. I did not open a new thread.

If I buy this light bulb, will I damage the vehicle? 99 model 206 or do you get this? Will I buy 4 or 2? long short same bulb? I will order this product according to your answer. Thank you for your interest.

http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/reviewsproduct.aspx?pıd=otm90c64193nbr&pn=0&sortby=lastalltime&c=oa&ıd=34676&r=0
[/ QUOTE]
Do you know about the price? I have the same problem, it doesn't give very clear light. 2001 model is going to xr ???
08.05.2020 14:51 # 6
aspirinxlarge
Friends, this issue has not been illuminated, the headlights are still asking for help from friends with dark knowledge and experience.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 7
yavuz25
Are your headlights' mirrors very, very clean?
08.05.2020 14:51 # 8
aspirinxlarge
The inside of the headlights of Yavuz Bey is clean, you can get 40 w in the house and install it. I do not want, but I want it to be very strong. I go with the longs, nobody is making me a sellektor, because the guy is so dull, he doesn't know if he is long or short:))))))) My problem is just that.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 9
KenBlockJR
Have the headlights clear the windows.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 10
yavuz25
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Yavuz bey headlights are clean inside, you get 40 w lightbulbs at home and you get a little bit of light, but you get 100 w of the same size light bulb everywhere, it lights up in the same way in the car like this, white xenon etc. I do not want, but I want it to be very strong. I go with the longs, nobody is making me a sellektor, because the guy is so dull, he doesn't know if he is long or short:))))))) My problem is just that.
[/ QUOTE]
If it is clean, the inside and outside of the headlights then take another original bulb and plug it in and try to see if there will be a light difference between right and left. Wink Or they may have cited the tesistan. Wink
08.05.2020 14:51 # 11
aspirinxlarge
Friends, with great enthusiasm, I bought the product below, and the result is almost no difference. In the meantime, I gave 50 TL instead of 30, I did not wait for the order from the net, I went and bought it myself :( Is it caused by the fact that it is 55w, it has 100 watts, I did not go like the goods, it was the same brand already. If I buy 100 watts, the vehicle's relay etc. What do I know about a battery or something? Are there any friends who can comment on this subject?

The product I bought
http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/osram-h4-night-braker-90-fazla10-fazla-beyaz-isik-90c64193nbr/productdetails.aspx?productıd=otm90c64193nbr&categoryıd=20024642

Guys, there is a button I am very curious about. There is a setting point where we adjust the headlight height, this raises my brightness. Friends with 206 model vehicles have you ever tested this? Doesn't it have an effect on me?
aspirinxlarg to 2012-01-30 00:48:59
08.05.2020 14:51 # 12
yavuz25
My brother is urgently recommending you some xenon. If you decide, I will tell you the tricks. Wink Also, I think you can return the headlight bulbs you bought and say that you are not satisfied and get your money back. Wink yavuz25 2012-01-30 00:49:31
08.05.2020 14:51 # 13
aspirinxlarge
I don't think they will get a refund. I have read the comments in hb, I think everyone said that there are twice the difference between the old one and the problem is elsewhere. I have a strong burning thing, I will find and write here as soon as possible. Mr. Yavuz, thank you for your interest. I was not expecting an answer from anyone at this hour. I thought I'd get the answers in the morning:)))))) good night
08.05.2020 14:51 # 14
yavuz25
I thank you. Your problem may not be what you think. They may have bought electricity from the original line. While the vehicle is running, the alternator meets the battery. Wink Try to give a refund by exposing your attitude clearly.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 15
atakanka
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Friends with great enthusiasm I bought the product below I concluded that the result was almost no difference, I did not understand why the headlights were also clean outside and briefly exploded in my hand. In the meantime, I gave 50 TL instead of 30, I did not wait for the order from the net, I went and bought it myself :( Is it caused by the fact that it is 55w, it has 100 watts, I did not go like the goods, it was the same brand already. If I buy 100 watts, the vehicle's relay etc. What do I know about a battery or something? Are there any friends who can comment on this subject?

The product I bought
http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/osram-h4-night-braker-90-fazla10-fazla-beyaz-isik-90c64193nbr/productdetails.aspx?productıd=otm90c64193nbr&categoryıd=20024642

Guys, there is a button I am very curious about. There is a setting point where we adjust the headlight height, this raises my brightness. Friends with 206 model vehicles have you ever tested this? Doesn't it have an effect on me?
[/ QUOTE]

It would be a lie if I said that all of them read the comments here and I did not change it. Actually, I want white headlights but I heard that there is little light in them, especially in rainy weather. Is there a nice light bulb like white headlight?
08.05.2020 14:51 # 16
yavuz25
[QUOTE = atakanka] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Friends I bought the following product with great enthusiasm, I concluded that the result was almost no difference, I did not understand why the headlights were also clean outside and briefly exploded in my hand. In the meantime, I gave 50 TL instead of 30, I did not wait for the order from the net, I went and bought it myself :( Is it caused by the fact that it is 55w, it has 100 watts, I did not go like the goods, it was the same brand already. If I buy 100 watts, the vehicle's relay etc. What do I know about a battery or something? Are there any friends who can comment on this subject?

The product I bought

[/ QUOTE]

It would be a lie if I said that all of them read the comments here and I did not change it. Actually, I want white headlights but I heard that there is little light in them, especially in rainy weather. Is there a nice light bulb like white headlight?
[/ QUOTE]

I recommend you a suitable white xenon. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”