Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 xt fuel consumption

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:29 # 1
Firtina61
Hello friends
2001 model 206 xt 16v 5 doors
yazabilirlerm Single petrol fuel consumption values, which means the value of friends I have this matter under the same model vehicle Fırtına61 2015-10-27 11:20:53
08.05.2020 19:29 # 2
sonerkyl
I used it in gas until I had the tube installed in June. At that time, I was going between 100-130 km with gasoline liter 4.8 tl 50 tl gasoline 10.41 liter fuel, depending on the traffic density.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 3
Firtina61
100 TL gasoline
22.37 lt
4.47 tl liter price

Around 230 km
Is it normal for 1.6 16v engine only have open air filter
I think the bidet springs were cut
08.05.2020 19:29 # 4
sonerkyl
Well, holl I say this, I saw the open air filter in a few forums, even in the video narration in the tests that I have no use, just as far as I know there are sound events. I think you are using the vehicle in the Trabzon, as it is normal, it burns 0.434 km in km. When was the last maintenance of your vehicle, it was km in one.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 5
Firtina61
All the maintenance has been done for 1 month or so, 140 thousand yes, there is a sound in the filter.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 6
senalcay
lights up long distance 25 krş. 2005 xt.city changes everywhere.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 7
sonerkyl
First of all, do not forget to change your gasoline filter in my maintenance, something like 15 TL, I change it in every oil care. My teacher, where do you buy fuel, increased consumption of poor quality fuel. First of all, Wurt has gasoline additives and try them. Buy nitro + shell from shell increases the performance of a vehicle of 100 TL. I was buying it once in a while. First of all, many of us have heard about open air filters that have been used in almost every five cars in recent years. But the main thing is that it has many disadvantages apart from its advantages. Actually, it is an application made by considering that it improves performance in most vehicles, but open type air filters provide maximum air absorption by providing more air absorption to the engine and this is the most basic working principle. Immediately absorbed air is drawn coldly to the engine and then to the cylinders, just as coal becomes a core when we fill the coal, it ensures that the fuel is ignited with maximum oxygen so that the combustion in the cylinders reaches maximum and affects performance up to a power of 3 - 5 hp. This is what changes the engine sound of the vehicle, although for some it is very attractive, for some it does not see any value other than humming. Personal thoughts can be discussed. However, this system also has some disadvantages. The open air filter is designed to absorb more air than other air filters and therefore it filters the air less and allows more foreign matter to be taken into the engine. This causes abrasion, wear and deformation in cylinders over time in foreign materials, and as a result, it causes the compression of the engine to weaken, the engine to blow, and in short, the engine life to be exhausted. The fuel consumption of the engine, which draws more air, will increase and the fuel cost will increase. In short, open air filters increase performance as well as increase costs… Quote. Shell V-Power Nitro + Unleaded After months of intense testing, we created a performance fuel that will ensure your engine reach its performance potential. We also increased the friction regulator content by 25% *. The friction regulator is designed to reduce friction in critical engine parts and transmit more power to the wheels. To summarize, this advanced performance fuel is Ferrari's choice. Shell V-Power Advantages of Nitro + Lead Free Protects Cylinder Walls - Our Friction Regulator Technology is designed to instantly reduce friction between them by covering the piston group and cylinder wall with a protective film. Cleaner Cleaner Suction Valves and Fuel Injectors - Designed to clean and prevent deposits that will affect performance.Shell V-Power Nitro + contains special additives that prevent build-up of deposits that affect performance around the suction valves and fuel injectors. We have redesigned the formula to include 25% more Friction Regulatory Technology (FMT), this technology has been tested in a long-standing technical partnership with Ferrari to reduce friction in critical engine parts and thereby enable the engine to carry more power to the wheels. is designed. sonerkyl2015-10-27 12:41:18
08.05.2020 19:29 # 8
Firtina61
I bought the car from the oil office since I bought it
Gas filter deficient in maintenance
What is the use of gasoline additives wurt you said how much price
08.05.2020 19:29 # 9
sonerkyl
We can briefly define gasoline additives as a tank, fuel system and injector cleaner. You can find 300 ml 30 TL in the market, including shipping on the internet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”