Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XT Automatic gear diagnostic light problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
madfoal
Hello friends, about 5 months ago, I joined the peugeot family by purchasing a 206 xt automatic transmission vehicle of 2002 model.I have no information about the faults of my first vehicle.I am waiting for your help about the problem I was experiencing.When I got in the car and turned the ignition, the lights on the screen were on, I was starting and pressing the ignition for about 1 week. engine malfunction light does not turn on, starter, the car does not work, I turn the ignition on and off for 15 minutes, sometimes the light is on, the car is running, the light goes out after running, but I go without any problems, but when I turn off the engine and turn the ignition again, the lights that should turn on again are on, only the engine malfunction light does not come on, the vehicle has a sequential system called the key. the same problem continues in the backup key, I connected it to the computer, they said there is no error, they said I will take it to the service, they said we can not see the gas plugged in. I don't know what to do. I'm waiting for help from friends who have knowledge about u. I live in Istanbul sultangazi.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
madfoal
I tried again this morning, the same problem continued, I will go to work, but I am nervous, waiting for your help and information, friends.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
Turgay_66
I think teacher have the cables in the contact checked ..
08.05.2020 17:53 # 4
madfoal
Turgay teacher hello I just went to the industry, they directed the brain repairer, the brain looked at the brain, cancel the brain of the xenon headlights, put the original headlights on, said xenon is making parasitic to the brain, said that if the problem continues on the original headlight, the brain will change, I will have the original headlights installed and try to inform you.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 5
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = madfoal] Turgay teacher hello I just went to the industry, they referred to the brain repairer, the brainman looked at the xenon headlamps, cancel the brain, put the original headlights on the xenon brain is interfering, said the original headlight problem will continue, the brain will change, tomorrow I will put the original headlights on and try to give you information [/ QUOTE] I hope it will be improved, my teacher will come easy .. Turgay_66 2013-08-19 16:50:57
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”