Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 xs malfunction lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:30 # 1
Guests
While friends are on the road today, the malfunction lamp is on, I went to the frost

1-throttle potentiometer works
2-idle regulation step-by-step engine

We gave these lands, got sick, we clean the places where the malfunction is called as the service.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 2
Guests
How is your lpg layout?
Does it keep the idle, stop or stop ???
08.05.2020 15:30 # 3
Guests
For 2 days, rolentide has a little bit of playing ... as you know, cecoli is still in the middle of the car.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] There is little play in rolentide for 2 days ... As you know, cecoli still continues to be in my car. .. [/ QUOTE]
The event is not in the spark plug. I think I had peeled it before, I personally wouldn't expect it to make a difference like that spark plug ...
08.05.2020 15:30 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = 60de106] For 2 days there is little play in rolentide ... as you know, cecoli is still in my car. then again the setting was off ... [/ QUOTE]
The event is not in the spark plug. I think I had peeled it before, I personally wouldn't expect it to make a difference like that spark plug ...
[/ QUOTE]

Now an idle engine was visible to us, I said if it was clear, then they said they would miss the setting: they say S is correct or they want to make money.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = 60de106] For 2 days, there is little play in rolentide ... as you know cecoli is still in my car, the shaking still continues, we made the spark plugs original but the same continues. hit once corrected 1 minute later, the setting was off again ... [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Now an idle engine was visible to us, I said if it was clear, then they said they would miss the setting: they say S is correct or they want to make money.
[/ QUOTE]
Easy to change heat side. I guess I inserted my idle valve at least 7-8 times. there is no problem. I did not adapt to the knife once. pp2000 info is always within reach. but no need was needed. because there is no problem ...
The end of my father's idle engine was out of place in the car without my request. But by running the head, I gathered it like I used to get it. and continues to work.
It is useful to clean it. The original one is always beautiful ... they will have the chance to be the side industry they wear. If you change it, don't say I will throw the old one back. put in the trunk
08.05.2020 15:30 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = 60de106] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = 60de106] For 2 days, there is little play in the rolentide ... as you know, cecoli is still in my car, the shaking still continues spark plugs originally, but just like the tupcu rolenti hit the engine 2 times with the back of the screwdriver fixed after 1 minute, again the setting was off ... [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Easy to change heat side. I guess I inserted my idle valve at least 7-8 times. there is no problem. I did not adapt to the knife once. pp2000 info is always within reach. but no need was needed. because there is no problem ...
The end of my father's idle engine was out of place in the car without my request. But by running the head, I gathered it like I used to get it. and continues to work.
It is useful to clean it. The original one is always beautiful ... they will have the chance to be the side industry they wear. If you change it, don't say I will throw the old one back. put in the trunk
[/ QUOTE]

I wrote what they said okay ...
but I do the cleaning job like June 10, now the exams started, the final week is now :))))
08.05.2020 15:30 # 8
Guests
If you want to have it at a convenient time
08.05.2020 15:30 # 9
106_arts
where is this idle engine 206 1.6 16v
08.05.2020 15:30 # 10
Melih
my 206 malfunction lamp lit rolent engine said the master will change, when the car touches the throttle, when it touches the gas, it starts to come off and then it starts coming out, sometimes when the engine is hot, the rotation 12 13 stops, if we clean it, they said it would be fixed, sometimes it reflects 150 reflection 200 itself, then the fault lamp sometimes turns on itself then ends
08.05.2020 15:30 # 11
Guests
I want to try my luck by cleaning it up.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 12
Melih
I told him to the master, he said he will do it again if we clean it, though he said that he left the master authorized service immediately, he says, he came to me very much.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 13
Guests
Cem, let me ask when the subject is open from idle; When I stop at the red light, it continues to supply gas to the car on its own. Is this also from idling engine and will it be cleaned when it is cleaned? Also our idling engines are probably the same, do you know about the price of the idling engine if it is from the idling engine and does not improve with cleaning? badires 2011-05-30 09:44:03
08.05.2020 15:30 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = 106_arts] where this idle engine is at 206 1.6 16v [/ QUOTE]
your throttle should be powered. As far as I know, they don't have an idle valve ...
08.05.2020 15:30 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = Melih] I told him to the master, he said he will do it again, if he cleanse, he said, let me change it immediately, my master has left the authorized service.
they change the part immediately in the slightest problem in the services. I think a complete throttle vs maintenance
08.05.2020 15:30 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = badires] Cem, let me ask when the subject is open from idle; When I stop at the red light, it continues to supply gas to the car on its own. Is this also from idling engine and will it be cleaned when it is cleaned? Also our idling engines are probably the same, do you know about the price of the idling engine if it is from the idling engine and does not improve with cleaning? [/ QUOTE]
Dear brother, my engine, you will see in my signature 1.8 16V ... leak 1.6 8V motors can have different idle valves.
but the situation you are saying is due to the problem in the idle system. Do you do the same thing with most of them?
throttle, idle valve etc. maintenance status ??? Did you get cleaned up any time soon?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”