Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XS 1.6 16v air conditioner problem ..!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
I_touch
Hello friends,
There is a problem with the air conditioner of my 2001 model 1.6 16v vehicle.
There is no problem in the operation of the air conditioner, the compressor is activated but does not cool, gas is pressed checked 1 week cooling is good but after 1 week it does not blow cold. I went behind the apron service that the air conditioning in a honeycomb cores that should change over time suberication said it made a complete about 2000TL and keep the bulunamayacağını said Turkey also would come from France `.

What do you think I should do, can I find a service in Izmir that can solve this malfunction?

Thank you very much for your help in advance, I wish you a pleasant and safe ride ...
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
outlaw
rock peugeot oktay friend helps you ...
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
I_touch
Thank you so much my friend.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
outlaw
[QUOTE = I_touch] Thank you very much, man. [/ QUOTE]
What does it mean? Wink
08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
SDYMZ
[QUOTE = I_touch] Hello friends,
There is a problem with the air conditioner of my 2001 model 1.6 16v vehicle.
There is no problem in the operation of the air conditioner, the compressor is activated but does not cool, gas is pressed checked 1 week cooling is good but after 1 week it does not blow cold. I went behind the apron service that the air conditioning in a honeycomb cores that should change over time suberication said it made a complete about 2000TL and keep the bulunamayacağını said Turkey also would come from France `.

What do you think I should do, can I find a service in Izmir that can solve this malfunction?

Thank you very much for your help in advance, I wish you a pleasant and safe ride ...
[/ QUOTE]
No need to change that honey, there is air conditioning cleaning liquid, wash with it. there is only something like this, whether it is cooled or not then it is not related to the dirtyness of the honey, gas may be escaping from the orink.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
I_touch
They checked and did not find the fugitive :(
I think I need to show it to another service ??
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
emre_akdag
The same happened to me. I had cleaning, I pressed the gas, but as you said, it started not to cool after a certain time. Then, when I took it to the authorized service, when we looked through the special glasses with the help of air conditioner leak detection liquid, the condenser was miserable :) :) The problem was solved when changing the condenser.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 8
I_touch
[QUOTE = expert_emre16] The same happened to me. I had cleaning, I pressed the gas, but as you said, it started not to cool after a certain time. Then, when I took it to the authorized service, when we looked through the special glasses with the help of air conditioner leak detection liquid, the condenser was miserable :) :) The problem was solved when changing the condenser. [/ QUOTE]

How much did this process explode buddy ??
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”