Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR to GTI Mists ??? (IT WAS DONE)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
kursat3006
Hello friends. As you know, I came to very bad gas and took the 206 gti fog from our brother `` I believed ''. I read all the issues related to this event and thought that I could get over it. First, I told about the situation that I went to the electric and auto accessories evening dresses, where I made some small shopping. He also said: 100% does not sit, that is, it will be a potter, it does not stop the original 4 door fog. In the end, I think there is no hole in the bumper anyway, we cut and cut it according to our head (a good master).

Do you think there is a problem?
How is the price?
Finally, if there is a friend who does this, where should he have it built in Ankara?

Thanks to everyone already kursat3006 2013-12-24 23:49:44
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
kursat3006
I wrote a headlight instead of a fog light :) What did the people think in their minds: D
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
Bugra
As far as I know, the wiring is already drawn in the fog. only the connection is to be made. back just to cut the hole into which the fog will be inserted. Now I know that the only difference between normal 206 fog and gti fog is a bit bigger. why potter? will cut a little too wide than usual. I also think that 100 lira is too much for these works
08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
kursat3006
[QUOTE = Buğra] to the best of my knowledge, the wiring is already drawn. only the connection is to be made. back just to cut the hole into which the fog will be inserted. Now I know that the only difference between normal 206 fog and gti fog is a bit bigger. why potter? will cut a little too wide than usual. I also think 100 lira is too much for these works [/ QUOTE]

No cable harness will be pulled new. Since the Gti bumper is also different from our bumper, it may not match those oval lines. But we cannot know without trying. Is there anyone trying?

08.05.2020 18:09 # 5
samet206
Since the GTI Bumper is wide and angular, it carries the fog, but the normal 4-door bumpers are very rough except for the x-linear ones.
The things I can recommend are 100 TL for cable installation, cable - fuse is the most relay and one button will not be used. light is missing, and this creates a bad image. Also, when the bumper is cut, blackness appears from the cut areas.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 6
kursat3006
[QUOTE = samet206] GTI Bumper carries those fog because it is wide and angular, but the normal 4-door bumpers are very rough except for the x-linear ones.
The things I can recommend are 100 TL for cable installation, cable - fuse is the most relay and one button will not be used. light is missing, this creates a bad image. Also, when the bumper is cut, blackness appears from the cut areas. I do not want to get a gti buffer, instead of getting a fog again, you will change it and you will connect it with the fog in your hand.
[/ QUOTE]

At first I thought so, but it cost a little. They want a lot of money, they do not recommend the gti buffer side industries either. Let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 7
samet206
You are right there, I hope it will be the way you want bumper paint electrical wiring fog lights when removing the bumper plug and plug workmanship is 300 - 350 TL.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 8
kursat3006
[QUOTE = samet206] You are right, I hope it will be the way you want bumper paint electrical wiring fog lights remove the bumper when it comes to plug-in workmanship is 300 - 350 TL.
[/ QUOTE]

08.05.2020 18:09 # 9
Guests
I read the title wrong morning morning

I said I thought the GTI Sounds to 206 XR changed my engine. Big smile

08.05.2020 18:09 # 10
volkanC2
I think you get a price from a body shop, instead of an accessory, and a separate price from the electrician to pull the cable. When the accessory's job was to sell the product, he thought he would do a precious job. I suggest you find the master of the bumper job, not to waste it, that `` Alicilik '' our friend has not noticed the subject yet, I guess it will help him in Ankara.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 11
acypower
I can help if you want, about electrical installation and installation, but as friends say, gti fog is a little different.
I www.boomgarage.co acypow is 2013-12-20 12:19:10
08.05.2020 18:09 # 12
kursat3006
[QUOTE = acypower] I can help you, if you want, about electrical installation and installation, but as the friends say, gti fog is a little different.
I www.boomgarage.co
[/ QUOTE]

Can we handle it at your shop?
08.05.2020 18:09 # 13
acypower
:) we can handle it
08.05.2020 18:09 # 14
kursat3006
[QUOTE = volkanC2] I think you get a price from a body shop, instead of an accessory, get a separate price from the electrician to pull the cable. When the accessory's job was to sell the product, he thought he would do a precious job. I would suggest you find the master of the bumper job, not to waste it, that `` Alicilik '' our friend has not noticed the subject yet, I guess it will help her in Ankara :) [/ QUOTE]

First of all thank you volcano brother. Ali gti favored taking the bumper. Let's see what happens :)
08.05.2020 18:09 # 15
volkanC2
You're welcome :) You found the place to take care oh super :) we wait your pictures now ..
08.05.2020 18:09 # 16
kursat3006
Dear forums, dear managers and curious guest friends, as of today, we have worn GTI fog on my 206 XR as a result of long efforts and labor! Smile

First of all, I would like to thank the acypower Alican and our precious masters, who did the practice at their place, who did not withhold their support, workmanship and affection. Smile

have a good time Wink

First, we removed the front bumper, the headlights and the blind.
As it is known, the fog light was drawn in the bumper. However, I got GTI fog and these fog was bigger than those of the 4 doors. And since the bumpers were not the same, we did not know. We already knew this. I just watched :) Since the feet of the fog did not sit, we also cut the feet and their places in the bumper.

The opened places are well adjusted and filed.
It was glued immediately with a strong adhesive (I do not know the name), and the edge was siliconed (these will be painted with a touch pen).
On the one hand, the electrical installation was withdrawn (electricity was received from the contact). We concealed the button very well, it was my idea :)

Yesttttttt we are coming to an end :)

08.05.2020 18:09 # 17
gogly35
good-bye, beautiful lion piece ...
08.05.2020 18:09 # 18
tongucuk
Thumbs UpClapClap
08.05.2020 18:09 # 19
kursat3006
It is teşekürlerrr. Glue dry yellow foil on the way :)))
08.05.2020 18:09 # 20
Serkan
Goodbye Kürşat, nice workmanship, there was a bumper while opening fog place in the forum.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”