Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR Tire Selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 19:06 # 1
mrtayn
Friends, good forums. We bought 99 models 206 xr 2 months ago. Since we are coming to a slow end in the winter, I am thinking of adding a couple to the vehicle.

First of all, I think of replacing them as the tires of the vehicle are well-worn. I want to wear a rim when I'm ready. However, I have two problems.

First of all, the owner of the vehicle before me applied heating on the augers of the vehicle. Although it looks nice in the image, the comfort of the vehicle has decreased considerably. If we put a rim on it, would we feel the road? I am thinking of having 15 inches to prevent this from happening to me, but how effective do you think it will be?

My second question is to think about getting a rc rim on the vehicle. Does this have 15 inches and what are the tire sizes that are compatible with the vehicle and rim? There are 175/65 r14 tires on it now.

Thanks in advance ..

mrtayn 2015-02-14 03:10:17
08.05.2020 19:06 # 2
monalos
I suggest that the car will be the first for you. I think I will buy 1 set of shock absorbers, change those shock absorbers.

I like RC Ler, I have 15 inches I looked, but not another brand of pejo

The RC rim will suit your car 1.6 or 1.4. Choose the rim according to it. I have 14 rims. On the other hand, I do not want rc. Every pejo has the same. When I see different wheels, I look at it because it is interesting.

08.05.2020 19:06 # 3
samet206
The vehicle is very nice, with a good seat. Although there are many scratch paint waste in expensive rims. I recommend 15 cc wheels for 15 wheels. 185/55/15 tires are hard on 15 wheels, but they are equivalent to the original tire sizes in all aspects. 15 of the RC wheels are also produced by different brands. Yamanz has the same series of vehicles in my side, although I installed 14 steel rims, although it was 14 in the cans, it would be useful for the size if you do not go too far. What is the spolier name? I wonder if he is there.
samet206 2015-02-14 18:57:44
08.05.2020 19:06 # 4
mrtayn
Yes, friends, I asked that helix thing in two places, but they said prices around 800 TL. Because the front rear springs and shock absorbers need to be replaced. Frankly, I postponed him a bit because it seemed too much to me.

My main priority is tires, because they are really old and they change the vehicle wherever I take it. If I can find them while replacing them, I am thinking of removing the rim from it. In order not to spoil the originality of the vehicle, I am looking for one of the 206, rc, cc, gti wheels, which are specially produced for 206 inches. I already think that since the engine is 1.4, it cannot lift 17. Well, as these wheels are hard to find, it seems like a bit of a mess.

[QUOTE = samet206] By the way, what is the name of the spolier?
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I don't know anything about it. Frankly, when I arrived, I never asked the person I bought. There were photos, but I deleted it, I think I'll throw it away if I find it on the phone.
mrtayn 2015-02-15 07:22:55
08.05.2020 19:06 # 5
monalos
There is no spring in the back, there is no torsion in the back, the gti rim on the red vehicle is going well. I had it in my school.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”