Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR Steering Wheel Too Heavy Than Other Cars

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
Selamunaleykum and Rahmetullah.
Hello friends, I wish you all good Ramadan.

Come on Praise, Lord, I am a 60% disabled person.
I am standing, walking, working, bodily
movement I'm having problems with restriction.
I have been using manual gear for years, but I bought auto vies for both my age, my health and health problems,
2002 Model.1.4 Motor.206 XR. my complaint is that the direksiyorunj is heavy. > I could take as many turns as I wanted with one hand on the steering wheel, if it was on my own vehicle, it was necessary to use two-hand steering, because the steering is too heavy compared to megan. I had long road maintenance for my passing vehicle. The two selonoid valves in the gearbox have been replaced and the problem has been solved, but they said
for the weight of the steering, this is not the fault, but the original version of the vehicle.
Can something be done to make the steering more lighter? What would it cost? I ask friends with knowledge to help me at the point of information and advice. I would like to thank you all in advance.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
EErgul
and aleyküm selaaam
2002 pug I don't know if there are electronic steering wheels in 206 but I heard something like this before, because they are sports vehicles, the steering of the pugs was deliberately hard to provide better control at high speeds. the friend had 206cc 2.0 and had a really hard steering wheel. In the new models, perhaps two different steering stiffnesses could have been added to the city and outside of the city. Of course, there is a solution, of course, but if it requires a radical change, you may explode some salty in the steering system and you may not have it done everywhere. I know it will be a very simple solution, but if it really causes problems, if it is a deficiency that cannot use your reflexes, it would be most logical to change your vehicle for your own health. or using a slightly larger steering wheel might help a little.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
Serkan
Aleykümselam

The 206's steering wheel is really hard, this is not a malfunction, it seems like it wasn't hydraulic when I got off megan and got on my own vehicle
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
tellotello
[QUOTE = Serco05] Aleykümselam

The 206's steering is really hard, it's not a malfunction, it feels like it wasn't hydraulic when I got off megan and got into my car
[/ QUOTE]

307 and the same situation & nbsp; "C. I realize that I got muscle when I got on my friend's Corsa & nbsp; "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
Sedat Yildirim
So this is the feature of these vehicles.
It was also my chance.
My previous vehicle was 2000 Polo 1.6 Polo with Manual gear petrol. It was a little lighter but unfortunately I couldn't choose because I gave Polo I bought
206. Now it will be necessary to look after it. It is very difficult to buy a car. It is very difficult to sell. Thanks. Thank you for your valuable comments.
Hi and Pray ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”