Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR REMOTE CONTROL PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:52 # 1
caster21
FRIENDS REMOTE CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE DOES NOT WORK. THE ONLY PROBLEM IF THERE IS GOOD PRESSURE, THE RED LIGHT OF THE CONTROL IS ON THE KIT WHEN THE KEY IS INSTALLED WHEN THE KEY IS MOUNT IMPORTANT. WHEN I OPEN THE VEHICLE I HAVE NO PROBLEM, I WILL FOLLOW, OPEN AND BUT I CANNOT LOCK. I ONLY REMOVE THE REAR DOOR AND EXTEND MY HANDLE TO THE LOCK OF THE FRONT DOOR. I HAVE SEARCHED IN THE FORUM BUT I DON'T FIND A SIMILAR QUESTION. I SENT TO THE MASTER, THERE WAS NOT FOUND. THIS PROBLEM HAS EVER BEFORE I SAID Maybe I SHARED I SAID EVERYONE WITHOUT AN ACCIDENT FREE DAYS ...
08.05.2020 17:52 # 2
error
First of all, the mechanism should deteriorate from being oil-free since we never open the vehicle by inserting the key and show it to a locker.

For the remote control, replace the battery and try again. If there is no movement, the vehicle's fuse may be waste, check it again.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 3
erden1978
I had a similar problem.
My problem was not turning on the remote. I was locking manually.
I went to the electrician, removed the central lock brain, oxidation has cleared it, it has improved.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 4
adali
Remote control synchronization;

1-Turn off the ignition.

2-Turn the ignition back on.

3-Immediately press the A (lock key) button for a few seconds.

4-Turn off the ignition and remove the key from the contact. The remote control is working again.

It is necessary to introduce the control to the vehicle after the control battery replacement or for any reason when the vehicle's control opens and closes the vehicle's doors. This is called control synchronization.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 5
alihan59
I also had a problem, I pressed the control button next to the door, the doors were locked, I said Allah, I walked a little, did not lock, it is not near, it does not lock away.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 6
GokhaN
it used to be from a distance, now it is not likely to be from the battery, but my old 206 could not see from a distance
08.05.2020 17:52 # 7
gemlikli_55
friends, I have the same problem, is there anybody who knows where the water center shuts the brain in the car, can it help?
08.05.2020 17:52 # 8
alihan59
I do not know that I bought the vehicle just because I bought it for 1 month, it was not getting any clear, so now I recently got it.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 9
gemlikli_55
Gokhan Bey 2000 model 206 xr 1.4 center is there no information about where the cult is
08.05.2020 17:52 # 10
debug
Sync as your fellow islander tells you to change the battery of your controller. If the sync result still doesn't work, go to an electrician. They have a device that checks if the switch is sending signals. If the control does not work even though the control sends a signal after synchronization, it will direct you to a cerebellum :)
08.05.2020 17:52 # 11
gemlikli_55
the same thing happened to me in the vehicle, the board was worn out and I bought the same medicine-controlled key from ebay.
bord completely coincidence :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”