Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR MOVEMENT PLUS .. PERFORMANCE LOW

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
tekbir19
SA

friends I have a 206 xr 2000 model vehicle. I want to share a problem that I have been experiencing for a while and get information with you. & nbsp; I must have the temperature around 90, I asked the mechanics today around 90, they said it was clogged or catalyst, could there be any other reason .... & nbsp;

my other question is that the car is very deaf performance is not able to recover in 2nd gear I have 210 dials and I can not get out more than 150 km.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
koliva
Hello,

Before we answer your question, we would like to get to know you, just like every new member. Please check out the following topic. target = "_ blank" rel = "nofollow"> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=new-years-cautine-contact-before-read
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
tekbir19
EEE REGISTERED YOU WILL NOT ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = tekbir19] EEE REGISTERED YOU WILL NOT ANSWER PROBLEM & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Sorry it's a little late to answer "T Since the forum is an environment based on volunteering and people who reply to you, this job is completely hobby, so your questions may be unanswered or answered at night.

It is quite normal that the temperature is in the 90s. This has nothing to do with catalyst, ie catalytic converter. If there are very sudden jumps in the pointer, such as from the 70's to the red region, then there is a problem and needs to be corrected.

The second problem you mentioned may be from the catalyst, but there are also points to look at before. How is your vehicle's maintenance status? How many kilometers in one?
koliva 2012-05-22 20:02:47
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
tekbir19
No, my friend, I did not write it for the problem, thank you for helping me understand it, and thank you for helping me understand it. I wonder if the radiator could have made the air cooling is not real or not. I do not fully understand it. I am just conducting ideas. Thanks to everyone who helped.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = tekbir19] no, my friend, I did not write it for the problem, thank you for helping me understand it, I thank you for helping you understand it. rising to level 90 and above I wonder if the radiator could have made the air cooler is not real or not, I do not fully understand it, I just have an idea, thanks to everyone who helped friends .... thank you ... [/ QUOTE]

replace it with a new one, why not. You can cancel the catalyst and replace it with a straight pipe, but in this case, you may experience some problems in your vehicle and not be examined. Replacing it with the most beautiful one is only expensive. The original was 1200 lira last for 307 "Smile"

It seems like the weather problem for the temperature . Has the antifreeze change been made recently?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”