Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 xr flickering problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
yucel067
sa friends 206 xr 2001, the coils of my model car have changed spark plugs, it was a little relieved but this time, vibration occurs when idle, this is caused by a violent reason.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
sonerkyl
Have the sentence checked. Also, clean the throttle in addition to the valves may be very dirty.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
yucel067
thanks i will have it checked
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
HasGur
[QUOTE = yucel067] sa friends I have replaced the spark plugs of my 206 xr 2001 model coils, but it was relieved a bit, but this time the vibration occurs when it is idle. QUOTE]

It makes sound if they stretch the timing belt more or less than it should. Eccentric, recirculation etc. If the gear is damaged, it makes a sound until it fits the belt and then cuts, it is risky!

If the timing cover is problematic, it may be rubbing.

If alternator belt changed, charge dynamo etc. It does not rotate in harmony due to damage to the pulleys, it makes sound. They overstretched the alternator belt and pulley bearings may start making noise to complete their life.

Recirculation, bearings etc. Although there is a small possibility of changing parts, there may be factory error.

If the misfire at idle started after regeneration, the timing may have been impaired.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
yucel067
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = yucel067] sa friends I changed the coils of my 206 xr 2001 model car spark plugs relaxed a bit, but this time tremor occurs when idle, this is due to a violent reason, when I start the car, there is a sound coming from the engine can you help please [/ QUOTE]

It makes sound if they stretch the timing belt more or less than it should. Eccentric, recirculation etc. If the gear is damaged, it makes a sound until it fits the belt and then cuts, it is risky!

If alternator belt changed, charge dynamo etc. It does not rotate in harmony due to damage to the pulleys, it makes sound. They overstretched the alternator belt and pulley bearings may start making noise to complete their life.

Recirculation, bearings etc. Although there is a small possibility of changing parts, there may be factory error.

If the misfire at idle started after regeneration, the timing may have been impaired.
[/ QUOTE]

Master does not flicker while on gas, only flickers while on gas, while idle room
When the vehicle is driving, the crowing starts when the speed reaches 3 thousand.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 6
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = yucel067] [QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = yucel067] sa friends I replaced the spark plugs of my 206 xr 2001 model, it was a little relaxed, but this time, when it is idle, there is a tremendous reason. can you help a sound timing changed new thanks [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Master does not flicker while on gas, only flickers while on gas, while idle room
When the vehicle is driving, the crowing starts when the speed reaches 3 thousand.
[/ QUOTE]

I was making a sound like 2500 rpm, sometimes there were oil leaks, the problem was solved after changing this in the engine
I got it solved, but I don't know how it would be better to try a piece of 15-20 lira.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 7
yucel067
master, the link you sent is not opening, it gives error I wonder you changed my valve cover gasket
08.05.2020 20:56 # 8
sonerkyl
this teacher

08.05.2020 20:57 # 9
yucel067
Thank you teacher
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”