Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 xr automatic transmission snow and sports mode problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
htiras
206 xr automatic gear 2000 model 73000
& nbsp;
My car sometimes goes into sports and snow mode. .So, the snow and sports lights are going out. The vehicle is going on as if nothing happened.
& nbsp;
What can be the solution? where can I get it.
& nbsp;
Thank you in advance for your help.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
Guests
The classic problem of our transmission. & nbsp; The flashing of these lights indicates a malfunction. Friends coming to the press will give more information. but they usually say that the solenoids are getting better with changing ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
C!N
I guess the problem is cellophane valves, it's a chronic problem ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
KEMALUYSAL
SELAMLAR OR SNOW AND SPORTS do not BAĞLAR the Lights Flashing the BEN solenoid FRIENDS CAR COK II UNDERSTANDING BUT MY I know the IC's ultimately the PRINTING NEW 206 ALDIM SNOW AND SPORTS LIGHTS FLASHING was dying that way ALT I have received my KIS was SOLEMIS the solenoid CHANGE FT in BLAH AVAILABLE BUT STILL had SIDE OR LIGHT BEN AUTO I HAVE SUBMITTED TO THE TRANSMISSION WHAT WE HAVE MADE BECAUSE OF THE ELECTRICAL BI FAILURE BUT THAT THE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED, I WOULD NOT SELL THE VEHICLE IN THE TOWING OF THE VEHICLE.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
KEMALUYSAL
I HAVE A BI TOPIC I WOULD HAVE FRIENDS WHAT IS THE AUTOMATIC GEAR VEHICLE COMES SO AVAILABLE IN THE AVERAGE CITY ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = KEMALUYSAL] THERE IS A BI THEME, FRIENDS ARE VERY CURIOUS IN THE AUTOMATIC GEAR VEHICLE WHAT IS THE AVERAGE IN THE CITY ... & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself under the title of" Let's Know Our Members ", All information is complete filling in will help us to know you better, for your information ...

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model) :
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- team that fans: Reviews 10. Which county or İlda here: Reviews 11.- MSN address:
Thank you for your interest.
Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
www .peugeotturkey.co & nbsp; & amp; & nbsp; to href="http://www.peugeotturkiye.com/" I www.peugeotturkiye.co Reviews
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = KEMALUYSAL] SELAMLAR OR SNOW AND SPORT the Lights Flashing not connected to BEN solenoid FRIENDS CAR COK II UNDERSTANDING BUT it passes from Banim DE PRINTING IC's I KNOW NEW 206 ALDIM SNOW AND SPORTS LIGHTS FLASHING was dying that way ALT I have received my KIS is solenoids CHANGED SOLEMIS FT in BLAH AVAILABLE BUT STILL IT WAS BURNED, I HAVE TAKEN IT TO THE AUTO TRANSMISSIONER, WHEN THE ELECTRIC SENSE DID FAILED, I HAVE MADE IT, BUT I HAVE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WAY OF THE VEHICLE You did not solve the problem, you just prevented him from warning. I had the same problem, I changed the solenoids for about 5 months and I have been using it for nothing.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
oktay_251
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] I think you did not solve the problem, you just prevented him from warning. I had the same problem, I changed the solenoids for about 5 months. I have been using it for no problem. which normally didn't give any errors while on the move, just giving the error while waiting at P "C
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = oktay_251] [QUOTE = ekinoks44] I think you did not solve the problem, you just prevented him from warning. I had the same problem, I changed the solenoids for about 5 months, I have been using it for no problem. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
How much did you change the solenoids? Normally, it didn't give any errors while on the move, it was giving only the error while waiting for P "C
[/ QUOTE]
my friend I changed to the authorized service but & nbsp; I gave a total of 735 TL to the solenoid + timing belt + engine oil filters while the service has a 25% discount. But I asked a special service before, only asked 450 TL for solenoid replacement. I think it is useful to follow the discount and have it done by the authorized service, because after the change, as far as I know, it was adjusted on the computer.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
oktay_251
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] My friend, I changed to the authorized service but & nbsp; I gave a total of 735 TL to the solenoid + timing belt + engine oil filters while the service has a 25% discount. But I asked a special service before, only asked 450 TL for solenoid replacement. I think it is useful to follow the discount and get it to the authorized service, because after the change, the computer is adjusted as far as I know. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
thank you for information. you are losing your arm if you give your hand in the authorized service, they are swimming the skin of the living person, so don't go
08.05.2020 14:54 # 11
hayran
hi KEMAL UYSAL SNOW AND SPORTS MODE PROBLEM FULLY SOLVED THE SAME PROBLEM, I HAVE RESET THE TRANSMISSION.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 12
ALOMELO
My friends also have the 2002 model 206 XT automatic vehicle at 109000., When my vehicle was first started, after a while, the sports and winter mode lamps were blinking, I took the vehicle to the service. Most people call it a selidoid failure, but if this malfunction happens on the computer?
& nbsp; As a result of my contact with the service, we have to send it to Istanbul to disassemble and have the gearbox revised. He said, "In this case, I insist that the celioid may be defective, but if I said it is not going out on the computer. I am using it like that now. And in this case, I have traveled 7000 km, still there is no problem. My own personal opinion.If this chronic malfunction has been a serious malfunction, the most important part of the car is the transmission, the vehicle does not go. But I do not think it is a serious problem because there is not such a situation. For example, I asked the other day for 750 TL for the exchange of celioids. I am still looking for a selioid failure if I can find it in a cheap way. / div>
08.05.2020 14:54 # 13
mami202
You can connect your vehicle to another device in the automatic transmission and learn the information between them. For example, there is a problem of oil pressure in my transmission, which means that naturally the valves have reached the life of the valve. so much pocket damage, the vehicle becomes both a patient and a patient who does not go. the price of the electro valves 2 weeks ago I bought from falcon pejo spare parts & nbsp; the price of 95 pounds of transmission oil is 22 pounds per liter & nbsp;
if you change the electro valves, I recommend you to change the oil in 3-4 & nbsp; liter oil will be enough. just update the software in the service when you plug in the new solenoid valves, or some useless regards ... >
08.05.2020 14:54 # 14
ALOMELO
Thank you very much for your friend. I asked a gearbox last month about the change of the electro valve 750 TL. Including workmanship and oil.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 15
ozger06
Does anyone know what is the average cost of elimination of this malfunction (solenoid valve) in service and private service? Especially, is there a place advised in Ankara, regards ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:54 # 16
yer_teyyaresi
My teacher, before going to the service, if you have a winter and pipe line clean.
No, there is a peugeot cu fatih & nbsp; in the Scythians. & nbsp; No room www.otocase.com report the vehicle's information and the malfunction. The services will send you how they can resolve their quotations. Then you know more or less how much your problem will cost.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 17
gurselsat
I have the same fault in me, may it be related to the gearbox or with the gearbox oil
08.05.2020 14:54 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = gurselsat] the same fault is in me, I wonder if it may be related to the transmission or if there is a problem with the gearbox oil [/ QUOTE]
in your problem, I recommend you to connect to the computer and look at the error codes first. replacement of valves varies according to the average master. There will be a cost between 600-800 TL. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:54 # 19
gurselsat
When they connect it to the computer, they do not cause any malfunction, they directed me to the master of judgment.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 20
cgrozl
I am writing for the 206 automatic snow mode sports mod problem, I have traveled a lot of transmitters on this issue, unfortunately, there is no problem saying that they have connected to the computer, there is no selonoid malfunction. you can find them more suitable, you can even do it if you have a key, you can do it yourself if you are holding a key, you can do it yourself if you are holding a key.
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”