Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR Automatic transmission about a set of faults

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
Frostbyt
Hello to everyone
About 1 week ago, I bought my wife an automatic gearbox (4 forward) 2000 model xr.
I first read the articles in the forums.
There are things that confuse me, I want to get information about this.

1- There is a warning in the vehicle on the left side of the abs light that 2 men appear to be fastening a seat belt. that light came on spontaneously. When we first picked up the car, the airbag light was on, I pressed the brown socket inside the steering wheel I saw from the forum and turned it off. but I don't know what these 2 guys are warning lights. There are no cables or sockets under the seats or in the seat belts.

2- When the wipers operate while driving, the relay sound is clicked when it gets fast and this relay sound stops. is it normal ?

3- While using the vehicle again, the air conditioner a / c button's light goes out during hot weather while the fans continue to operate, then the air conditioner works automatically. Is this because the engine needs power during take-off or is there a problem?

4- The vehicle is working in cold weather, but in another thing that attracts my attention, 7 degrees of rain in the rainy weather starts at 1000, yesterday, for example, it was sunny, it started at 2000, when I went to work, parked the car, stopped at 1200, I gave gas, the cycle rose, went back to 1200 I waited, it will come down further Did I go down to 800 after 1 minute?

Since my wife was a novice driver, I had the necessary maintenance done so that she could not stay on the road.
Coils (spark plugs)
filters (air, oil, pollen, gasoline changed)
air conditioner radiator and hoses changed.

my hand is prone. If there are things I can disassemble by myself, I will. but since the vehicle is new, I do not know where it is.

By the way, when I went to the electrician and also the airbag master for the issue number 1 of the vehicle, they said they would not know what this warning was like me, but I would like to leave the vehicle to a master who did not know the job.
When he connected it to the computer and checked it, the passenger airbag socket was removed or it was writing intermittently, he deleted the error.

Thank you for your attention. Best regards.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us, I wish you to use your vehicle without accident and good luck.

1-On the right passenger side of the coach, the passenger airbag opening and closing place is available. When you open the door, you will see it and check it on the glove.
2-normal teacher no problem
3-I used 206, but I did not pay attention to such a problem, since it is not used in many winter air conditioners, it may be so when it gets into the hot air. bring it to a cold level and observe.
4-Do you do this at the same time, pay attention to it. Turn off the LPG and use it at a 50-60 km gasoline if the same problem persists. check throttle cleaning and idle valve.
5-You have done the necessary maintenance, you can do a lot of the operations that I have already written. You can find many articles on these topics in youtube video and forum.

In this link, there are videos about how many parts of the vehicle are removed.
sonerkyl 2019-01-08 14:28:45
08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
Frostbyt
Thank you very much, Soner Bey.
When you open the right passenger door or open the glove box, there is no place for the key in the left door, there is a place on the right side of the headlight setting that opens and closes with the arahtar for the airbag. When the airbag is closed, the airbag light also turns on when the airbag light is on, the airbag light goes out but the 2 man logo continues to light.
Before setting the LPG before, the vehicle stopped at the LPG where it stopped. They took it to the service and increased the pressure and said that they made the necessary settings from the computer, the vehicle was more attacking, but it does not stop, but it has caught my attention 2 times in a week so far. I do not know if my foot is not used to the gas, but I press the gas a lot. Isn't that fuel too high for a 1.4 engine automatic gearbox? I thought it would do 300 km.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 4
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, welcome to us.

1-On the right passenger side of the coach, the passenger airbag opening and closing place is available. When you open the door, you will see it and check it on the glove.

[/ QUOTE]
My soner teacher does not react when I turn the airbag on with the key. Is there a problem on or off?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”