Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR (2001) Heating and Air Conditioning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
Dante34
Hello friends,

I am new to both the forum and the vehicle topic :) I would like to benefit from your experience.
My first question is,

the engine is warming up, but the hot air does not blow in. Even if I travel for an hour, the heat does not go beyond the warm air. Are the air conditioners one way? does it just blow cold?

Thanks already, my friends in Pejocu :)
08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
omerb
Hello, your vehicle is good. There are several reasons for this problem.

1. Heater switch malfunction. When you turn the hot cold knob, you need to get the sound of motion. It shouldn't be wasted.

2. Radiator may be clogged. You can understand this from the temperature gauge of the vehicle. It is a serious problem. If the temperature is rising and still not heating, you will need to go to an emergency room.

3. Engine coolant is missing. Open the cover of the expansion vessel in the engine. Mak there. And min. They have streaks. When the vehicle is cold, the liquid in it should be between these lines. If the liquid is low, this causes a big problem. Have an immediate intervention. Open this container when the engine is cold and slowly. Be very careful. Do not open it when it is hot. I say do not know because you do not know.

4. Thermostat problem. When the vehicles start for the first time, the coolant only circulates in the engine and heater core, when the engine reaches the desired temperature, the thermostat activates and ensures that the liquid passes through the radiator and cools to prevent the coolant from overheating. If this thermostat is defective, the coolant circulates constantly in the radiator and the honeycombs become hot.

So first look at the coolant level. Then observe the vehicle temperature.
Good luck with. .
omerb 2019-12-12 23:30:47
08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
Dante34
Thank you. There is no overheating problem, there is no constant rise between 60-70. It may be one of the other issues. I will try to go to the industry tomorrow.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Dante34] Thank you. There is no overheating problem, there is no constant rise between 60-70. It may be one of the other issues. I will try to go to the industry tomorrow. [/ QUOTE] my teacher does not give much heat between 60/70, thermostat may be open or there is no thermostat normal peugeot 85/95 xalisir
08.05.2020 21:23 # 5
ismailkaya
you take it to a air conditioner
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”