Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 XR 2000 1.4 Clock Display

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:22 # 1
Ssedo
I tried to start the car, but it didn't work, I think there was a fuse sound, I guess we checked the battery heads, then loosened it was fixed again, but the normal clock indicator is not working right now, I am not talking about the mileage, normal time is :)

Before this incident, the km tachometer was broken, we did it, but I don't know if it would be related.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 2
sezar206
How did they do the km and the tacho hour, my teacher, it cost me how much I do it in bad
08.05.2020 19:22 # 3
Ssedo
someone said 300 someone said 250 finally someone in the same place went to ask the apprentice or the master, he said 150 lira, so 2 price came from the same place :)
We made it for 150 liras, they say the engine has changed, but I seriously got cold from the plus industry, so I don't believe anyone, but I don't want to take their sins again. even though it was evening they were interested

I advise you to disassemble it, it is very easy to disassemble the parts and try again. Then you plug it in again, you don't look, then you take it

Bursa homeland is doing this work just because it is automotive, km tachometer etc.

I wrote the name so that there is no advertising
power plant garage six ayok cad. no: 13 / b Bursa

In the meantime, after running the cigarette lighter on the car's watch, it has recovered by itself, I hope it will not deteriorate, perhaps the system has reset itself, I don't know as a result it has recovered :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”