Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 X-LINE SOCKUP-VIBRATION PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:11 # 1
anilcelik
hello brothers masters ... pejo 206 x-line I have a automatic gear car 2005 model .. lpg fitted to my vehicle will fill its 1st year .. it started to vibrate when I was running my car as if the engine started to vibrate like a tractor ... When it starts, the car does not eat gas, the engine is vibrating, the cycle does not increase and the car started not to pass into the tube. The car does not pass 20 years, even though I do not smell the gas, it is not over 60 years. I have a hard time working in the mornings. The car is normal, the tupe was going on after working in 3d, the tupe is passing, but the car stops, then it does not move any gas, but it does not move. He said we don't wear the machine. I don't know about the industry, they are not interested. wonder why why brothers masters help please
08.05.2020 17:11 # 2
Seramana
A similar thing happened to a friend of mine took the last hammer to the fiat palio took. It was diesel, but its car. I'll call and ask tomorrow. & Nbsp;

I couldn't remember what he said now. 400 500 lira expenses were incurred.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 3
anilcelik
Okay thank you I am waiting for the news ... there is no problem in the car in the tupe at night .. like a monster .. but the engine malfunction lamp is constantly sitting and what I said. repeat thanks for your interest
08.05.2020 17:11 # 4
aran
mrblar. A similar situation came to my press. (206 2003 1.4)
did not understand that I took it to the service.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 5
anilcelik
my car alone works perfectly on the tube. If there were problems with the tube injectors, it would cause trouble in the tube. I wonder if the engine injectors have trouble? how much did it cost?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 6
aran
4 injectors in LPG changed, 250TL including workmanship.
There was an imbalance in the brain. While it was working in the tube, it could also switch to gas. / div>
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:11 # 7
anilcelik
I do not have any trouble in LPG, it passes by the night and the draft is increasing, it continues on the gas when it is closed. I do not have any trouble when the malfunction is in the lpg motor as well as the malfunction, as I said. tskler for your interest
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”