Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 x-line gasoline electronic problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
Ashraf16
Hello friends.
In my 2003 model gasoline 206 x-line car, for example, when I wanted to change gear under 2000 cycles, diitt diiit sounded at the same time;
date-time indicator turns on and off, turns on and off if the headlight is on, revolutions and speed indicators go to zero and go back to normal, the airbag seat belt lights are not flashing (seat belts are fitted), and most importantly for me
Although the gas gauge shows a lot of fuel in the vehicle, it goes to zero and its light remains on.
Airbag and seat belt lights go out after stopping and starting the car.
But when the petrol indicator stops and restarts the car, it is at zero and its yellow light does not go out (although I know that there is 10-20lt gasoline in the tank).
I ask for help from my friends who have experience in this field.

Also, I would like one of my friends living in Bursa to request a master's suggestion that best understands the peugeout 206 electronic problems in Bursa.
Thank you in advance to the commenters.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
sonerkyl
I think the battery condition is like bro, the connector is faulty, and the vehicle voltage is rising, so I think you should make a first battery and charger control.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
Ashraf16
An auto electrician looked at the battery at normal values. He said that the problem is probably from the fuse box. I will find and replace the new and clean out fuse box.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”