Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 X LINE does not work when overheated

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
07.03.2021 19:18 # 1
Candan38
My 2003 model 206 car works fine in the mornings, but it does not work when I want to stop and start it again After waiting for 15 20 minutes, it works when I start it, we connect it to the device, it does not give an error.
08.03.2021 00:48 # 2
muzzy35
I have a 307 in me, too, when I want to stop and run the same engine while it is hot, it clicks and stays, as if the electricity is not going, it is necessary to wait for a while when the engine temperature is between 90 and 100. If anyone who has lived and resolved before shares it, I would be happy too.
08.03.2021 09:17 # 3
sonerkyl
Hello guys, there are a few reasons for this. First of all, there is a problem with the gas pump or there is a problem in the sockets and wires.
08.03.2021 21:39 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = muzzy35] I have a 307 in the dam, and when I want to stop and run the same engine while it is hot, it clicks and stays, as if the electricity is not going, it is necessary to wait for a while when the engine temperature is between 90 and 100. If anyone who has lived and resolved before shares it, I will be happy too .. [/ QUOTE]

Yours could be the starter. When heated, the coals stick and stay cramped. I think you should have the starter overhauled.
talip206 2021-03-08 21:41:33
08.03.2021 23:08 # 5
Candan38
The problem has been solved. The problem is out of the dismantling of the fuel pump.
09.03.2021 22:38 # 6
Ankaragucu1910
I have the same problem for 4 months, but I could not find the reason, I did not go to the master, I did not change the problem, I did not change the part, the same problem works when it is cold, it does not take it when it is hot, I took it to the examination today I stopped the car and it was forced but it was running oh I had to make a pause on the road, then I had to pause once on the road. I stop and work by hitting, I don't know what I'm going to do anymore, I will look at the socket heat I have changed the gas pump completely, but they did not look at the socket. How annoying it is.
26.03.2021 19:43 # 7
Candan38
The problem still continues, the socket has changed, but it seems that it was not there, the other day, it did not work when it was cold, the car slept for 2 days I could not hear the sound of the pump. is it OK
26.03.2021 20:20 # 8
muzzy35
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = muzzy35] I have a 307 in the mine. When I want to stop and run the same engine while it is hot, it clicks and stays, as if the electricity is not going, it is necessary to wait a little while the engine temperature is between 90 and 100. If anyone who has lived and resolved before shares it, I will be happy too .. [/ QUOTE]

Yours could be the starter. When heated, the coals stick and stay cramped. I think you have the starter motor overhauled.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, thank you for the answer

I wonder if there is half a felt around this starter motor. Does it solve the adhesion job? Because it was repaired before, probably there is a little felt on the upper side, probably they did not wrap it completely, is it possible to do this?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”