Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 x line 2004 model LPG

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
19.05.2021 21:06 # 1
Oruc
Greetings and hello, my car is 206 1.4 x line problem, when I start it in the morning it starts and stops. This repeats seven or eight times, it works normally after a while, and when the car is switched from LPG to gasoline, the car starts not to eat gas, it works in a choked sound. I will be glad if you can help me what to do. It goes away when you get gas, but less energy comes out when you step on the gas.
19.05.2021 23:21 # 2
talip206
There are a couple of possibilities, reduce the possibilities immediately without spending.
There is a diaphragm in the LPG regulator. If that gas leaks, some gas will fill the combustion chamber until morning. Then he will drown in the morning. It does what you say. It works, it chokes, it chokes. If bubbles come out, the diaphragm is leaking. If you say you can't.
Turn off the LPG at the valve in the tank and drive until the gas in the pipes runs out. Then gas it up and use it for a day or two.

The second possibility. If you have done the first item and the problem persists after using it for a few days, there may be a problem with your fuel pump.
Solution:
Run and observe by pressing the lpg button directly. Then get some gasoline and add gasoline and use it for another day or two or measure the pressure of the pump.
The third possibility is that your gasoline injector is peeing. It's choking because it drips gasoline into the combustion chamber while waiting. It can cause problems even when driving on this gas.
20.05.2021 00:12 # 3
Oruc
Thank you. There is no problem when going on gas, when you get gas at 100 or 110 speed, the car does not burn gasoline, it accelerates slowly and does not generate power. When I start it in the morning, I hit the ignition, it stops, it stops, it repeats seven or eight times, then it works properly.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”