Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 X-line 2003 Starts not working

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
02.11.2020 12:25 # 1
zaferos
Hi Friends, I have a 2003 model Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi Diesel vehicle. Since I bought this vehicle, I have not lost any trouble .. I haven't used it for 3 months, I have not used it for almost 1 week, the vehicle is constantly lying on the door ... So what is the problem? The first 2-3 days I bought it was very good actually. There was no problem, then I came one day in the morning, the car did not start, but it was not working .. I called a master, the vehicle smelt ether into the engine, the car worked. soonra said that it does not eat diesel .. anyway the car has locked itself so it does not eat .. pc connected it deleted the error codes .. then the car worked .. i used it i stopped in the day i stopped it again i ran it again i didn't have a problem .. i quit it at night i came in the morning it is not working again .. i called the master said, disconnect the + pole of the battery, wait for 10 minutes, plug it .. it deletes the error codes in the same way .. I did indeed the tool worked .. I used it again during the day no problem .. then I came the next day again the same .. this time the battery pole event did not work. .. I called the master came and connected the pc, but this time could not delete the code, the system did not allow it .. it looked everywhere, of course, it was working when the vehicle smoked a lining spray or something .. Then, when I played with the corkscrew switch behind the diesel pump, the car ran smoothly. He said this switch will change .. Anyway I went to the industry, I changed both this switch and eccentric switch. the vehicle did not have any problems in starting .. even the vehicle had a falling out of cycle while driving on the slope .. I had the air flow meter cleaned too .. I got the air flow meter cleaned .. I used it during the night .. I came this morning the vehicle does not work again .. I tried the battery pole event . it did not work again .. I searched for some similar errors, they said that the impact sensor may have been activated .. yesterday I got into a hard hole so no lie .. some of them may have locked the immobilizer .. now what can I do in this situation? At least I can fix this impact sensor in terms of starting the vehicle myself, where exactly is it located in this model? Or the spare key was in the old owner, can I go and get it, can I solve the immobilizer issue? What is the problem of this vehicle?
02.11.2020 19:12 # 2
talip206
If it was an impact sensor, it would not work if it was coke thinner. If it was an immobilizer, it would be clearly indicated in the error codes and the key sign was removed. This is related to the diesel line. There may be a problem in the diesel recycling line. In fact, the strongest possibility is like this. Diesel pump may be problematic. Diesel line may be doing air talip2062020-11-02 19:14:45
03.11.2020 11:03 # 3
zaferos
[QUOTE = talip206] Impact sensor would not work if it was thinner sniffed. If it was an immobilizer, it would be clearly indicated in the error codes and the key sign was removed. As I understand, your problem happens when you don't work for a long time. This is related to the diesel line. There may be a problem in the diesel recycling line. Actually, the strongest possibility is like this. The diesel pump may be problematic. The diesel line may be making air [/ QUOTE] Thank you for your answer, first of all, I tried yesterday morning when the car did not work and went home at 7 pm. . very strange .. then when I first bought the car, they removed the heat exchanger .. I had it installed with zero .. so I took out the heat exchanger switch after parking in the evening .. This morning the car worked in one starter .. I did not understand whether it worked for luck or it is about the cork .. But I wonder how it worked today if it would slip the diesel back Can you comment with this information again, teacher
04.11.2020 12:12 # 4
zaferos
** 01.11.2020 UPDATE ** The switch of the heating pipe is still standing out and the car runs with a single starter in the mornings and evenings .. I think the problem is with this switch ..
04.11.2020 15:25 # 5
sonerkyl
then, my teacher, the problem may be oxidation or short circuit in one or more of the electrical cables. I'd say have the vehicle's electrical chassis checked.
06.09.2021 16:50 # 6
talihsiz206
I have that same problem. I bought the car and rode it three or four times. I went to the market, I was in the market for about an hour, I came, the car didn't start. I shot it and it worked. Then this business started to circulate. On 06.08.2021, that is, today, I started the car with brake lining spray to go to the master. I went to the master, the master said that this is the injector, show it to a pump dedj. I went there and parked the car. I had about forty minutes of work, I took care of it. I was back, I was going to run it with spray again so I could try it, it worked in one start, no need for spray. I don't understand, the injector doesn't fit my head and it doesn't work for me because it's too expensive, because I don't have a penny. What do you think might be causing the problem? Is it the same as our friend? I didn't fall into the pit, but could it be the same problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”