Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 x desing misfire problem7

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
Harun karatekin
The spark plugs of my vehicle have changed the ignition coil, but it still kicks up after 24 hours without engine heating, it does not work immediately, but it does not ignite, and it works after a little bit of shins but it works as if it is popping up ... it is interesting. came, I started the starter, it worked right away and did not kick it, we waited for the engine to cool down, we started it 2 and a half later, it worked right away, but the misfire again, the spark plug and coils changed but after 2 days, the car was needed again the same problems continue ... I am waiting for help with those who know ...
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
RP393
Is there water reduction, white smoke? There is a smell of gasket in my nose. It happened to me before. At night, water accumulates inside the cylinder. It works in the morning, or it doesn't work at all. The vehicle runs smoothly when the water flashes.

Has rust and oxidation been detected in the old spark plug in the spark plug replacement?

Check the smoke and water level. RP393 2017-10-02 02:28:25
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = RP393] Water reduction, white smoke? There is a smell of gasket in my nose. It happened to me before. At night, water accumulates inside the cylinder. It works in the morning, or it doesn't work at all. The vehicle runs smoothly when the water flashes.

Has rust and oxidation been detected in the old spark plug in the spark plug replacement?

Check the smoke and water level. [/ QUOTE]

In addition to what our +1 friend said.

I guess there is a lpg in the vehicle if there is lpg, it may be caused by the lpg system.

1-lpg regulator-
2-lpg map sensor
3-oxygen sensor
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
Harun karatekin
There was no shortage and smoke, but I will observe again. The bass is working hard. It says click. It doesn't work. You worked a little later. It works.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
Harun karatekin
One of the spark plugs was cracked, the others were pretty oxidized.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 6
Harun karatekin
My car is LPG but the same is done in gasoline. After using 45 minutes, it stopped working after the engine temperature was 90, and it couldn't work by kicking after 10 minutes. To kick. It pops like a beet engine.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 7
RP393
If it is black, it is not a problem, if it is bluish like mold, the ends are oxidized from water. In the broken one, the spark plug that fires first on the cents causes trouble.

Replace spark plugs definitely
08.05.2020 20:35 # 8
talip206
I can not say anything about the misfire, but the fact that it is ticking and not starting is definitely related to the starter dynamo. Mars charcoal sticks when it gets hot, so it doesn't start. Remove the rubber ends of the coil after removing the spark plugs for misfire. In the same way, the tires of the coil are well stretched and look for holes and tears.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 9
Harun karatekin
The first one was broken right, I did not examine the spark plugs that much, it was blue, it was greenish, I don't remember it, the coil just changed, and when I started the car, the white smoke came before, it never came before ... it was rainy, it was cold, I don't know it, but I was so distracted. sevens
08.05.2020 20:35 # 10
Harun karatekin
The crack was right at the beginning. How can I tell if it can be from the brain or injections or whether the gasket is lit ..
08.05.2020 20:35 # 11
RP393
Brain or injector malfunction is always faulty if it does not select hot cold.

Once the temperature of the vehicle is over 80, open the reserve tank cap and pull the gas wire. If there is foaming bubble removal in the water in the tank, the seal will give you life.

Follow the water level, if there is a decrease, it can be understood from there.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 12
Harun karatekin
I got into the car this morning, I started the starter, after a few tries, it worked, but again, with a loud noise. Before returning to normal, the car made a few different sounds. I opened the oil cover in working condition, it was blowing out, there was no oil throwing. I got on the car. I came home, I pulled the oil stick while working, there was no smoke and blowing. I opened the oil cap and the blowing continued.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 13
onlycihan
Is there any car that does not open the oil paper and do not reproduce? just put a white napkin that will blow naturally, look at your mouth
08.05.2020 20:35 # 14
RP393
As I said before, as I said before, look at the water tank by giving gas to see if a bubble comes out. The door seal may be missing.

Or check the exhaust manifold gasket. Make foam and apply it to the manifold connection by hand If there is flickering in the foam, there may be a leak in the manifold. As a result of sweating, it can throw smoke.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 15
Harun karatekin
I will write for a long time, postpone, postpone it, today, the problem of the car has been solved. .you USTA SÖKER CHECKS tHE PROBABILITY the GORE TABI.TEŞHİ KOR THEN cHANGED DEGIŞIR.B the iT GOZLU to GORULMEYECK to cracking been in ÖĞRENDIM.BUJI THIS ONE fOR SURE FABRICATION HATASI.N if ŞÜKÜR LORD my FAULT DÜZELDI.T I ARKADAŞLARA in THANK yOU lITTLE YOR We HEAD ŞIŞIRDIK.HAKKI your HALAL EDIN IT WOULD BE BETTER TO OPEN AND WRITE A NEW FORM BUT THEN HAPPENED TO THE MIND ... ALLAH ESCROW ...
08.05.2020 20:35 # 16
onlycihan
thank you for telling me that you get well soon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”