Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 winter tire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
ALLEX

Friends, as you know, the person came to the door, and those who know will appreciate that I will drive with my car almost every day.

Now with a cc rim and bridgestone evo tires on it,
I said I'll put on the fabricated (tin) wheels too.

This month, I was thinking about 4 tires and my night, and when comm 2000 and shock absorbers were added, I decided to postpone winter tires.

However, today I heard and searched for a campaign in carrefour markets. It was logical when I heard about the price of the tires, such as installment options and scorecard 100 TL.

As you know, in 206's 175 * 65 * R14 82T tire is standard.

I chose lassa snoways3 tires in these olculer.
Piece price: 140 TL
6 months for 2 areas,
12 months roadside assistance to 4 areas.
12 installments without maturity.
100 TL money points gift to the supermarket card.
Tire production time is 36th week of 2016.

I already assumed the price of the tire was reduced by using the points I was going to shop for 4 pieces.

I will use lassa for the first time as a person.

My aim in opening up the subject is to give the idea that there may be a different option to the friends who are looking for a tire. If the company brand and product brand name creates problems for sharing, it is my request to edit or delete the subject.
Thanks to all those who read and accident-free drives ...

08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
sonerkyl
You can see the snow in December two weeks. the price is really reasonable for me. continental ts860 175/65/14, including disassembly and valve, came to 132 tl. When it comes to your tires, it's better than the best four-season and summer tire Smile It won't trouble you during the winter.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
ekinoks44
Have a good shopping. I bought Sava Eskimo from a website last year, which is better than the worst winter tire for 89TL.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
Available in all Carrefours
08.05.2020 20:02 # 5
Sercan Mungan
I recommend using ultragrip 9 too. Winter tire must :)
08.05.2020 20:02 # 6
ALLEX

Friends, I got the winter tires I just bought in the tin poles.

Wheel cleaning, painting, valves, balance assembly kept 140 TL including everything.

I cleaned my Cc mats with the strec on the summer tires.
Continue with tin rims and caps until spring.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 7
EMRE_R19
2 weeks ago, I bought 2 petlas snow masters, 125 lira of them exceeded my expectations, very soft tire. There is a Kormoran brand michelin production tire, even the warranty stamp is from michelin, but it is not a tire. I am going to buy 4 pieces of petlas for summer, I hope I made the winter tire selection by watching the videos on youtube. The petlas have a strange performance in the snow.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”