Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 windshield cracked and walking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:46 # 1
Nefretnet
hello friends & nbsp; I have 206 rg as a result of a small hit on the windshield & nbsp; There were many tiny cracks that occurred and I did not care so I did not draw it, but this evening I got into the car, I wiped the wipers, washed the glass and walked, I went on the road, I realized that the crack that went right and left and downward: so I will go, but my fear is that there is no harm & nbsp; or should it be drawn further? okay?
08.05.2020 16:46 # 2
ufuk91
I also have rg and I have a crack on the right top of the glass but it did not grow long zamandr I did not draw too. I have researched the glass prices for a while, there are a wide variety of prices that change 300e or 800e change prices depending on whether they are brand or original. But the windshield is important to my friend, that is, the glass does not come out as a mast, but if it does not cause you trouble, I change the glass as soon as I fix it: /
08.05.2020 16:46 # 3
MuratUlg
If you have a helmet, as far as I know, you have the right to change the glass twice a year, or it may be 1, but the helmet is not pierced.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 4
Nefretnet
There is no car insurance: (I searched a little bit, what is it? What are the windshields? So there is no such thing as scattering and disintegration, it will walk and stop. So, we can only learn about the price. Yes, 1250 800 or something. And I had forgotten it had been standing for a long time.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 5
Nefretnet
horizon bey has a bidet rain sensor, we read that there is a problem with the change of glass in our vehicles.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 6
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Hatefulness] horizon bey has a bidet rain sensor, we read that there is a problem with the change of glass in our vehicles. )
[/ QUOTE]

oh my teacher if the roof goes bless, we will pay half the money for the vehicle & nbsp; "Big

yes, I have read it too, because of the rain sensor, there is a different application, but not necessarily in the original, there are some who use it from the sub-industry and still use the rain sensor without any problems. > Either I can not tell you, because I am an obsessive person, even if the crack in the size of 50kr seems to me to be ice with glass salt, I do not know what I would do if I crack as much as yours & nbsp;

get a lot of history
08.05.2020 16:46 # 7
Nefretnet
mine was like a dot and I don't even know why you walk down to the right :( he walked, so draw something or something & nbsp; it looks like the glass will break when we walk but we'll manage like this now.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 8
Antiseptiq
I wrote before 2002, I own 307 models, they gave 1200 TL price for the windshield, free of charge.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”