Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 weird fuel gauge issue?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:16 # 1
pusutr

Hello there.
I will make my lecture using the picture.
Last week I bought 50 liters of diesel when my fuel nozzle was around 2. The needle endures 1/2. After making approximately 140 km (usually highway), the needle came to 1a. I said I would buy diesel tomorrow morning, I parked the car. When I started the car in the morning, I saw that the needle came to 2. I have been driving the car for 4 days without fuel. Yesterday morning, the needle was about to endure 1a. I said I'll buy diesel in the evening and went to work. In the evening, I started the vehicle at needle 2. I said ok, I did not buy diesel. I went home. The needle is slowly falling. I came to work in the morning, now the needle is between 1a-2.
By the way, I usually buy 50 TL of fuel after my diesel light is on. and after I usually travel 100 to 150 km, the light is on and I get diesel again.

Is there a logical explanation as to where these bonuses come from? :)
pusut is 2014-02-01 10:29:24
08.05.2020 18:16 # 2
mustafa_nalcacioglu
It may be a situation when the 206's float stops and starts the car, once it measures the diesel, then it reduces the diesel fuel needle according to your usage style. If you buy diesel under 7 liters, the needle does not feel float, for example, while there is 20 liters of diesel, when you buy 5 liters of diesel, the needle does not feel the float, but the needle again raises the needle up to 20 liters of diesel, but in fact the car has 25 liters of fuel.
As a result, you are getting diesel under 30 TL, that is, under 7 liters or you park the vehicle on a slope, when the car's head looks downhill and it is 3-5 hours when you die, when you start the car, the amount of fuel is more than normal since it touches the float and then when you start the car, the amount of fuel is normal. When you stop at the bar and start it again, this time, the samandra measures the fuel again and reflects it on the needle, as if the diesel needle is falling without a road.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 3
pusutr
I will get diesel after work. Let's see how the pointer will change.
Even if the float is not broken; I don't think it's broken.

But it feels right to me.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 4
ahmet_bjk

They said, don't ask your grapes to eat: D

If you learn your secret, tell us and we will do it ...

08.05.2020 18:16 # 5
pusutr
I just bought 50 TL diesel. Pointer 3 points only :-)
08.05.2020 18:16 # 6
furkanyakar
If you are riding when the diesel is at the bottom (the bottom of the quarter tank is counted) then this type of pain. Actually, you should not ride under the surrounded warehouse. because it sends all the dirt left to the engine. Especially if you are getting into a very sensitive motor vehicle like HDI, ignore the 100 lira and take a thousand lira and take 50 lira continuously. 50 lira again when halfway down. it runs smoother and your engine is healthy at the same time, long mileage ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”