Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Water overflow

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
23.05.2020 14:12 # 1
Doorn
Hello everyone, I have 1.6 206cc m. The car carried water from the water tank cap, when I went to the master, he said the gasket might have burned, but when we looked at the oil and water, we saw that it did not mix. He did not throw smoke from the exhaust, he said, change the radiator, thermostat and observe. At the moment, less than half a liter of water is flowing from the bottom of the tank, not from the lid, but it does this when the temperature comes to 100. Has anyone experienced this before? Also, is it normal for the temperature indicator to reach 100 for these vehicles? Is it normal to go up to 103-104 in very hot weather? Everyone says something different about this issue. What are the values that should be?
23.05.2020 14:54 # 2
EmSul
If the temperature can reach up to normal 110, it is okay if it does not exceed normal 110, there is already a problem between 90-100 in the traveling hoses, there may be cracks in the hose inlet of the tank or return hose.
23.05.2020 19:53 # 3
Doorn
Thank you so much I will check
25.05.2020 09:36 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Replace the replacement water tank with its cover. have the water radiator checked, clogging etc. In addition, there may be a circulation pump.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”