Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Water Intake Problem From Windshield

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:17 # 1
samet206
Hello friends.When dealing with the sounds coming from the inner parts, the sound coming from the side pillar on the windshield was very irritating to solve this. I took it back and the water intake problem stopped. What I don't understand is that it is not stuck with the windshield silicone? Why does it play? It is yawning.If I disassemble the glass without removing the glass completely, if I intervene with silicone from above, is there any good information suggestion?
08.05.2020 20:17 # 2
onlycihan
Silicone work is not very healthy, go get an idea for an auto glazier or use the material that it will recommend. If the water intake dissolves and plays when it dissolves, definitely show it to the people of the job.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 3
sonerkyl
it may happen if the glass has been previously changed and its silicone has not been pulled properly. It shouldn't be easily stretched from a simple sponge.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 4
samet206
[QUOTE = onlycihan] Silicone job is not very healthy, go get an idea for an auto glazier or use the material recommended by him. If the water intake is dissolved and flexed, show it to the person of the job. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the answer. Auto glass makers already use silicon, I have information about what to use.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 5
samet206
It may happen if [QUOTE = sonerkyl] glass has been previously changed and its silicone is not pulled properly. It shouldn't be easily stretched from a simple sponge. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the answer. The glass is original, it has never changed before. Oddly, when I was wiping it, the glass was flexing for a long time but I had no problem getting water, it was like this when I played it from the inside. This is the healthiest one I will say, if I go, let's stick it out again and stick it again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”