Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 voices from below

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
02.07.2021 17:50 # 1
SLTPEJO
Hello, I have a 2005 model automatic 206. I took the road to the mechanic when knocks were heard from my car. I paid 1150 TL for the cost of 1300 TL and I had the torsion kits made. But there is still a lot of clattering noise. I talked to my mechanic again and he says the front assembly will be completely replaced. Now the thing is: While the mechanic has found me, does he think he can earn a little more or does the front of the vehicle really need to be changed? How do I find out where these sounds originate from and if I change the front set, will these sounds be completely cut off? In the meantime, don't think about going to another repair shop. I have been visiting the repair shops for 3 months. They all produce a different error. I don't trust anyone unfortunately :(
02.07.2021 21:15 # 2
muzzy35
First of all, get well soon my friend

Let the master use the tool, if you go with a 15-minute estimation, you will change what is underneath, the problem is that there is a lack of 1 screw, you will go crazy I know the masters are a bit coy, but instead of industry, go to the master and go When it's idle, you can say let's go to the car, those in the mainland usually do not come to a full stop
05.07.2021 20:08 # 3
talip206
If you go to a rot balancı, it will determine what needs to be changed and what is not needed for 20 30 TL and gives you a list.
07.07.2021 10:19 # 4
x571
unfortunately he got himself into go mode when he found it. if the torsion is bad, you can lift the rear with the jack and push the tire back and forth with your hand, the tire will play. If the tire is moving when you lift the front with a jack and move the tire left and right, the tie rod end will change. Lift it with a jack and look at the shock absorbers, if there is an oil leak, it is burst, it can lacquer. You can understand that oil and dust mixed with something like mud. normally clean dust.
correct me if there is a mistake. After all, I'm not an expert. I know what happened to me.
13.07.2021 12:22 # 5
SLTPEJO
I wish I could find such a decent master :)
13.07.2021 12:23 # 6
SLTPEJO
My friend, you also have an automatic 206, don't you?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”