Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Visa day help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:46 # 1
KirmiziSeytan
Hello friends,

Today I said that I heard that there would be a slight defect when I exhaust emission and searched for TÜV, when I did not get a sealing document. Anyway, I went back in the same day, got the report and came back to the inspection station. It was my turn to do the slight defect as glass eraser jets, the windshield accessory due to the shortness of view angle, window films, and slight defects in the engine, such as heavy defect. I was very afraid of brake pads and catalyst but it was determined that my ABS light was not lit ABS is working but the signal lamp is not lit. You have to do this. I got comments like the original tape should be worn or something .Do you know anything? Thanks to those who want to share ...

206 1.6 XT
08.05.2020 16:46 # 2
KirmiziSeytan
In the meantime, I said that I was looking at my excuse to find a serious defect. It was because I was calling the call center, it is said to be a slight defect on the side of them, I listen to the guys, no, no, it was not said, but I was lucky, but I took it out, but I believe that the old model skoda felicia was flawless, it was in front of the visa. If there are friends who know that I can not be sure that it is not available, I would be glad if they share it.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 3
Guests
What does it mean when the vehicle is not working? When the vehicle is already running, the abs light should not be lit, only the ignition lights up in the half, goes out to the starter pressure.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 4
KirmiziSeytan
Including contact opening, the ABS light does not come on at all, but according to the test results, the ABS system was working.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 5
efe1988
I don't believe TÜV is all nonsense, except for their brake inspection. In the previous examination, while the spare wheel, which is a slight defect, is idle in the trunk, it is not now, but the mileage in the bidet vehicle damage query is incorrectly entered, when my car groomed car is at 35 thousand km, it is 150 thousand when it is wise, but it is 52 thousand km while my 94 model toros is at 200 odd km. do not get stuck on your bullshit
08.05.2020 16:46 # 6
KirmiziSeytan
We are dealing with the very wrong money they are making, infamous three or five, they are trying to empower the authority. / div>
08.05.2020 16:46 # 7
efe1988
God bless you from where you are in Konya
08.05.2020 16:46 # 8
monur
[QUOTE = RedDeytan] We are dealing with the wrong money they are doing, infamous three or five, they have given themselves to the junk, they are trying to ...

I will get out of the house and go to the master. :) & nbsp;. If it is really a slight flaw, I recommend you to complain about this situation.
08.05.2020 16:46 # 9
toga406
retarded officials and officers. These guys are from you abs light. brakes are already in effect even if abs is disabled. One of those retards born in falcon reno brodvay have abs. Look at the tires and brakes, from the lights on the engine. they called me oil leak in the gearbox. The clutch set had changed, the master said normal oil sweating. no leakage
gemstone on the glass came with a slight flaw in both. what is the thinnest movie there is a slight flaw
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”