Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 vehicles did not pass the inspection ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:35 # 1
yasa283
hi firstly ...
My vehicle did not pass the "rear service brake" brake effect difference for the second time, saying the difference is not acceptable, there is a deviation of more than 30 percent.
I had it done after the first examination. but there are no machines in my service, that is, there are no brake press machines, they say that they make manual adjustments ...
I would like to ask you to convey the places you trust to know the brakes that are equivalent machines to machines used by TÜVTURK on the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
By the way, I have to pay an additional 165 TL for the second time, because it does not go through the inspection again, and I think that I have to deal with the problem that the axle shaft I received in the 1st report: there are oil leaks ... it was like the pressure of the neighborhood. I'm glad ...

08.05.2020 18:35 # 2
fætih
what are the major flaws?
08.05.2020 18:35 # 3
yasa283
There is more than 30 percent deviation in the service brake. On the rear brakes
08.05.2020 18:35 # 4
okan77
My friend has the HIKAS auto brake center in the eagle industry, the medicine helps there ... There is also an underground brake tester. Or you will go to Maslak Subaru Yerka ....
08.05.2020 18:35 # 5
fætih
They will look at the severe defects, and only one slight defect will not be checked again
08.05.2020 18:35 # 6
206cc57
Would it be a car without oil leakage :) Just take the brakes out and you will have the oil leaks at the right time.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 7
yasa283
Thank you. I will go to the eagle
08.05.2020 18:35 # 8
samet206
I say that the misfortunes are overlapping, normally your vehicle will stay on the brakes. They want to do something like that, when there is a reason like this, I need to have a brake system with a brake system. You may not give the result you want.Also at the station, look to your left and look at your left, there are certain advertisements that make the brakes with a computer :)
08.05.2020 18:35 # 9
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = law283] There is more than 30 percent deviation in the service brake. On the rear brakes [/ QUOTE]

Brother, they left you to lie on the ground, your vehicle must pass the inspection. If you say why the same thing happened to me, I took the vehicle to the inspection, they left the back service because the brake effect was low. Die, I went to a master, when I gave his examination paper, it was impossible for your vehicle to stay that way, he said there was no problem with his brakes at first he said, of course, I went to the masters who did not know the job, and the brakes broke down when he handled the car. writes the rates, your brake deflection rates are okay, the back service brake effect says the event he says when he presses the brake he said the pressure he did when he took the car, the masters who did not understand the work I took the vehicle I have gone back, I grinded the drums, I changed the centers and the pads to zero. KOÇ the master on the brake said to me that the service braking effect of these vehicles will not exceed 400 bars, because the 380 cars said that the light car will take care of it, it will change the centers (I set a center with or without a limiter, which I don't remember exactly) but later When he pressed the brake, he said, as soon as the car's head was playing, his ass was playing separately. He told a couple of things they did before, he said he did it well, he said he did not pass the car when he went in the second time, stop taking the car, call us there he took care of the car, he put the car to the brake test, there is no problem with the brakes. Anyway, then they put the car to the brake test 2 times, I looked, my father is calling, I ran right next to him, the man says, the brake effect is low. We discussed, we were interfering with each other, we called their directors, we came to the managers. We showed the invoice and brake test to the manager that the entire braking system of the vehicle has changed, everything changed of the vehicle. What nonsense or something that he needs to remain the principal reproach is found in the `` principal moods changed everything from the cars to make geçirin`` said, and pass the examination.

In fact, when the water vehicle puts the brake test, when it comes over the rotating punch, when the brake is applied, the braking ratios of the right and left wheels have to be close, I throw the right wheel at 20%, if the left wheel holds at 35%, you will be under 30%, both of them are below 30%. if they leave it as a braking effect, that car must pass and as a result, if it stops the rotating tool with the brake, there should be no problem.

I think you have auto ahmet at the edge of E-5 for Göztepe auto industry, it should be the 1st or 2nd left street at the entrance to the industry, you will see the auto ahmet writing huge, I strongly recommend there are KOÇ brake systems on its street. and the same brake test system is available there too :)
the yawruasl 2014-06-06 15:08:42
08.05.2020 18:35 # 10
yasa283
Thank you very much, brother. You gave some informative information. I will evaluate your advice on Saturday. I'm already sitting very close there
08.05.2020 18:35 # 11
yasa283
Samet fellow 1. I called the service after the inspection, I said that the only flaw is the back service brake is uneven and this is over thirty percent. They took it to the channel and this was the result. When I asked if you can handle it, I got the answer yes and I took it. I bought the car the next day and took it back to the inspection. My mind is gone when my second grandfather stayed and informed me that the charge was burned. I called, we did it by hand ... there was a standard, we did it according to him. Let me tell the presentation that the attendant at the examination warmed the brakes to reduce the difference so that it passes a lot. But I understood that there must be a service with a channel. Thank you for your advice. I also said that I would have the officer do it right here, but the report came out and I couldn't do anything.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 12
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = yasa283] Samet friend 1. I called the service after the inspection, the only flaw is that the rear service brake is uneven and this is over thirty percent. They took it to the channel and this was the result. When I asked if you can handle it, I got the answer yes and I took it. I bought the car the next day and took it back to the inspection. My mind is gone when my second grandfather stayed and informed me that the charge was burned. I called, we did it by hand ... there was a standard, we did it according to him. Let me tell the presentation that the attendant at the examination warmed the brakes to reduce the difference so that it passes a lot. But I understood that there must be a service with a channel. Thank you for your advice. I also said that I would have the officer do it right here, but the report came out and I couldn't do anything. This is how we will pay 165 TL once and be safe this time.

I can not say anything in the service, said the same in the master I took, said that we can not change this at the factory exit of the vehicles, said that if we change the car brakes, he assumes it hurts, he said it will be dangerous for him. I got stuck no problem vs etc I had a fight fight 106 quicksilver i wish you had written it before you left, good health here
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”