Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Van 1.4 HDI rear sheet required for vehicle inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
tkurtoglu
Friends I bought a 2006 model 206 Van 1.4 HDI vehicle before the feast, but no inspection. I will take the car for inspection, but they cut the back sheets and made glass. It is said that it will cause problems in the examination. What can be done about this & any friends with the suggestion?
& nbsp;
If I can't find a solution suggestion, I need 206 rear window plates. Does anyone have this piece in hand?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
Guests
I don't think opening the glass behind would cause problems. But if there is a seat in the back and it is not registered, there is a problem.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
tkurtoglu
The rear seat with the window opened is not included in the license. It is said that before the examination, the seat must be removed and the rear window must be made of sheet metal again. The seat is easy to disassemble but you need a sheet for the rear window. Foil is said to be a solution, but there is a go back to glass only.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
Guests
As I said, I don't think it will be a problem if you remove the seats. You also close the joints of the seats with something. I think it's easier to cover the foil as an alternative. Actually, the seats will be better if you operate it on ready-made examination. If other friends say their opinion, we can understand this better.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
I Love My Pug
My brother, do not worry about sheet metal or something, do you always have a sheet or foil and go to the examination? I think it is a go-and-run vehicle, and the windows and the car will be a private van. / edited>
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
I Love My Pug
I don't think you can easily find that piece of sheet metal in the forum, but I think there are only spare parts or extractors.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
tkurtoglu
It is no longer possible to process the seats and build a private car in Van-type vehicles. The glass could be opened, but the cost was about 1500 TL plus the 5% of the invoice amount on the date of the vehicle's traffic had to be paid. (When I think of these, I would recommend that new friends should stay away from this type of van) I think the vehicle is very comfortable to use. I would recommend if they are going to use as a van, no need for glass and back seat use for every job.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 8
bilgiislemozgur
Hello friends,

the same problem right now, I have a 2006 model brand brand car on my head, the glass opened seat was added, but none of these were processed in the license after 10 days, there are several problems with the renovation project. We can not do it in Ankara, which says it is not happening, we can handle it in different cities, etc. He says they pay close to 1500 as a fee. In short, a complete suspect, we have removed the seat. My friend who owns 206 van will tell us the way you follow. I am very pleased with my car, but this seat glass event annoys me, I need your help constantly, come easy.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 9
xpyhre

Hi bro. There are sheets on the link I gave below. I saw it on the site, I hope it works. & Nbsp;

http://www.sahibinden.com / advertisement / media-spare-parts-automobile-land-vehicle-peugeot-206-rear-windshield-sheet-50123085 / detail / & nbsp;

xpyhre 2011-12-08 00:22:58
08.05.2020 16:21 # 10
tkurtoglu
Without closing the windows & nbsp; remove the seat and take it to the examination directly. I did so, there was no problem.
They are interested in the vehicle's parts and features that affect driving. If you install the Extra Signal Lamp, you will be back. The glasses do not concern the examiners. Traffic police & nbsp; Concerns. You can write and punish & nbsp; the vehicle. & Nbsp; & nbsp; tkurtoglu 2011-12-21 14:52:11
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”