Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 vaguely creaking sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:55 # 1
aliekber98
Greetings to everyone, when I apply the brakes from my 206 vehicles, there are creaking noises near the stop or when I go to the smallest elevation on the road with 5-10km, there are creaking sounds from the front. I said that in winter, the horoscopes are cold, but now it starts to increase in the summer months. These squeaks are the czar who has lived before. Is there a good Peugeot master you know in Ankara? Please help.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 2
tigrap
Could my shock absorbers require maintenance?
08.05.2020 20:55 # 3
aliekber98
when I got out of the car again this day, I pressed the front fender out of the car, it made a squeak when the car was rising again the problem may be in the shock absorber
08.05.2020 20:55 # 4
bjkamil
There is a black plastic piece at the tip of the anti-roll bar. he probably does it from them. I have the same problem because I sound like a bedstead.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 5
breakbeat
There is a creak behind me, no hitting, no other sound. it comes only when you press the vehicle manually or load it on the gas or something.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = aliekber98] greetings to everyone 206 when I press the brake from my car, there are creaking noises near the stop or creaking sounds from the front even when entering the smallest elevation on the road with 5-10km. I said that in winter, the horoscopes are made of cold, but now it starts to increase in the summer months, these squeaks are the czar who has lived before.

I paid the car for 2 weeks because I was out of the province. When I came back, I experienced the same thing that he was talking about and it continues. I showed it to the master, he looked and heard the voice. He said it wasn't important, but I don't know how true. I feel obvious as the Kasistan passes and stops. I think it's only from the front.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”