Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 unresolved P1336 Fault code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:20 # 1
ertugerol26
Hello friends,

I have a problem in my head, but we could not find a solution, including the service, it could not be solved.
Vehicle 2005 Model Peugeot 206 1.4 Petrol & LPG Pop Art model does not have any trouble when the car is cold, etc. on departure. there is no problem, but the vehicle has come 90 degrees, there is the problem of not falling out of the traction, the explosion in the exhaust, the problem of not eating gas. The transactions are as follows;
magnetti marelli coil was installed zero.
Spark plugs were installed with zero.
The injectors were cleaned.
Throat butterfly cleared.
The crank sensor has changed.
valve adjustment was made.
sentent control was done.
timing changed last year.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows that the service could not solve.
28.06.2021 16:06 # 2
Caglarzeren
Did you find a solution for this?
29.06.2021 19:52 # 3
littlenikksay
Although it seems irrelevant, could it be a temperature sensor?
03.07.2021 20:07 # 4
Caglarzeren
I was thinking of changing the temperature switch, I have the same problem, I did not change the spark plug and crank, I just have the same problem as my friend. It is a very ridiculous situation that the minister can not solve the master. I don't want to enter the examination until this is done. Let's see what will happen. If I reach the friend who opened the subject, I will solve the issue. it works
04.07.2021 17:09 # 5
x571
He probably sold the car. it has nothing to do with the spark plug, look at the switch
05.07.2021 14:05 # 6
ismailkaya
The engine type of the vehicle is 1.4 16v 90hp.
05.07.2021 15:04 # 7
Caglarzeren
1.4 sw peugeot 206 model. I went to the repairman, he said brain, but then I connected with the odb device and saw that it gave an injector 1 error. I had the injectors cleaned for 200 TL, and the problem persisted. I bought 1 other brand 450tl injector and plugged it in and it was fixed. Besides that, I cleaned the oxyj3n sensors, I cleaned the rev sensor. I cleaned the throttle idler etc. The car shimmered at last. I finally saw the benefit of getting a Peugouta compatible elm sensor.
If I went to the mechanic, he would say 250 TL for detection and have all the parts replaced in order.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”