Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 unending battery problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
emboo
the car came out in terms of engine this time, there was an electrical problem this time when i bought it on the first starter i bought the car i was returning home on the road fell off the traction, the car suddenly stopped and the starter clicked and stopped i said the battery is over, we went to the electrician with the hammer, the man said the battery was defective, the battery went out despite the 4 months I bought a new battery, we worked, the car worked, the master said there was nothing in the car, I parked the car today, I started it 10 minutes later, the starter clicked, I did not click again, I did not handle it for 40 minutes, I started it again, the starter pressed and worked this time. I took it to an electrician sometime again, and in this way, the master had lifted his back seat and dealt with the cables and had recovered.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
samet206
There is an electrical leak somewhere, there is a problem with a tape alarm, etc., or a charging dynamo.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
emboo
[QUOTE = samet206] There is an electrical leak somewhere, there is a problem with a tape alarm etc. or a charging dynamo.
[/ QUOTE]
When I took it to the electrician, the guy said on Tuesday that there was nothing, he said it was only from the battery, he bought a new battery, and the car worked. I can say that the same thing happened before.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
talip206
If it has anything to do with the petrol pump, it starts, but the vehicle does not start. you didn't even start anthem. Since the battery is new, either the charger is not charging or there is a leak in the battery. but it is more likely to have a problem with charging when you stop on the way.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
emboo
[QUOTE = talip206] If it has anything to do with the petrol pump, the starter starts but the vehicle does not start. you didn't even start anthem. Since the battery is new, either the charger is not charging or there is a leak in the battery. but it is more likely to have a problem with charging when you stop on the way.
[/ QUOTE]
how much is the average leak detection and repair.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 6
berk2309
teacher, after the car warms up, I don't get mars clicks
08.05.2020 19:17 # 7
ibrahim
It's a really interesting problem, I hope you find a cure as soon as possible. We will be happy if you inform us.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 8
emboo
[QUOTE = berk2309] my teacher is getting hot after the car gets hot, click it, click after I cool it down [/ QUOTE]
According to his head, many people call it a fugitive, but to me, the gas pump is clicked because the vehicle stopped on the road, when I bought it, I bought gasoline and the light went out after 40 minutes.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 9
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = emboo] [QUOTE = berk2309] my coach is getting hot after the car gets hot, I don't click on it after I cool it down [/ QUOTE]
According to his head, many people say they are illegal but to me, the gas pump is actually clicked because the vehicle stopped on the road, when I bought it, I bought gasoline and the light went out after 40 minutes [/ QUOTE]

I think the Charger will get as much battery as you want and if it doesn't charge the vehicle will kill the battery ...
08.05.2020 19:17 # 10
berk2309
If it doesn't work after stopping, if it gets cold after getting cold, the mars automat was broken. I was doing it too.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 11
emboo
[QUOTE = berk2309] If it doesn't work after stopping, if it gets cold after cooling, the mars automat was broken.
My teacher was going on the road, the car suddenly stopped speeding and stopped and stopped.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 12
talip206

According to his head, many people say they are illegal but to me, the gas pump is actually clicked because the vehicle stopped on the road, when I bought it, I bought gasoline and the light went out after 40 minutes [/ QUOTE]

My teacher prints mars from a gas pump, but the car does not start. He says that stopping while the car is going to stop getting energy because the vehicle could not charge. It cannot ignite because it cannot receive energy. If you stopped the car yourself and pressed the starter again when it was hot, I would say the starter dinamon was defective. But there is no such situation. So look at the charger. talip206 2015-05-22 18:47:52
08.05.2020 19:17 # 13
emboo
[QUOTE = talip206]

My teacher prints mars from a gas pump, but the car does not start. He says that stopping while the car is going to stop getting energy because the vehicle could not charge. It cannot ignite because it cannot receive energy. If you stopped the car yourself and pressed the starter again when it was hot, I would say the starter dinamon was defective. But there is no such situation. So look at the charger. [/ QUOTE]
Before the car entered the engine maintenance, there was no such thing as it stopped and the expenses were officially hopefully not a dynamo. Ouch
08.05.2020 19:17 # 14
bekir can
[QUOTE = emboo] The car came out on Tuesday in terms of engine, this time there was an electrical problem. When I bought it on Tuesday, I got the car started at the first starter. I was returning home. I was on the road. The car suddenly stopped and the starter clicked and stopped. I said the battery was over. Despite being 4 months old, I went and bought a new battery, we worked, the car worked, the master said there was nothing in the car, I parked the car today, I started it 10 minutes later, the starter clicked, no more click, then I did not handle it for 40 minutes, I started it again, the starter pressed and worked this time. I was taking the gas to the electrician sometime, whether he couldn't get the gas out of the way, and this way, he was able to lift the back seat of the master and deal with the cables and recovered. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 19:17 # 15
bekir can
[QUOTE] Despite being 4 months old, I went and bought a new battery, we worked, the car worked, the master said there was nothing in the car, I parked the car today, I started it 10 minutes later, the starter clicked, no more, then I did not handle it for 40 minutes. I didn't take gasoline to the electrician for a while, but he took it to the electrician again, so he had to lift the back seat of the master and deal with the wires.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 16
emboo
[QUOTE = Bekir Can] [QUOTE = emboo] The car came out on Tuesday in terms of the engine, this time there was an electrical problem. When I bought it on Tuesday, I bought the car. I was returning home. I was returning from the traction. The car suddenly stopped and the starter clicked. We went to the man said the battery is defective, the battery is 4 months old, although I went and bought a new battery. The light is not lit in the light, I was taking it to the electrician in the middle of the way, whether this car was not able to get the petrol out of this car, and because of this, the master had lifted the rear seat and dealt with the cables. [/ QUOTE] did lpg in the vehicle [/ QUOTE]
no gasoline
08.05.2020 19:17 # 17
sdttn
Check the polar heads.
Check battery cables, grounds.
Check the motor ground cable specifically.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”