Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 turbines or brains?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
Emre2471
Hello dear forum members. I just joined Emre. 3 months ago, I bought a 2002 Peugeot 206 automatic gear car. After I got the car, I changed the solenoid valves and oil. I rode without problems for a few days. When I pulled my foot out of the gas while I was driving in the 4th gear one day, the idling fell suddenly up to 1100 revolutions. The vehicle did not brake the engine. I gave gas again, as if I was wasting 2000 cycles, I couldn't get enough response from the transmission. And the vehicle is accelerating hard. I pulled to the right and closed the ignition. I ran it again. Problem solved. Continuous malfunction when I connect the vehicle to the pp2000 device. Converter EVLU solenoid valve bridging. It gives the malfunction. For this, the electrical installation was checked twice. No problem. The material called heat exchanger has been changed and not solved. Oil pressure sensor changed, the problem is not solved. The solenoids changed again, not resolved again. Gearshift evs valves changed, unfortunately, the problem is not solved. I experience this malfunction two or three times a day. Sometimes 4th gear is around 70 km, sometimes in 3 gear, sometimes falling from 2 to 3 to 3 to 2. The interpretation of the master is in the form of a transmission computer or a torque converter. I ask for help from valuable forum members who have encountered this malfunction before. Thank you for your interest. Emre2471 2019-01-20 15:58:27
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
Emre2471
Dear forum members, finally I solved the problem. I changed the electronic brain of the transmission, the problem disappeared. The important point here is the brain with the same serial number. Coincidentally in the province I was in, I bought the brain from the 2002 model 1.4 automatic vehicle, and I tested it for 4 days and bought it when the result was +. Here, as I mentioned, the important model should be the same model year. That serial number is coming from the service. I hope it helps if you encounter this malfunction, you will have to spend money in vain if the gearbox is revised. You can go directly to the brain.

Emre2471 2019-03-21 18:35:56
08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
Emre2471
Dear forum members, finally I solved the problem. I changed the electronic brain of the transmission, the problem disappeared. The important point here is the brain with the same serial number. Coincidentally in the province I was in, I bought the brain from the 2002 model 1.4 automatic vehicle, and I tested it for 4 days and bought it when the result was +. Here, as I mentioned, the important model should be the same model year. That serial number is coming from the service. Hopefully it will be useful if you encounter this malfunction, do not revise the gearbox and you will spend for nothing. You can go directly to the brain.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 4
sonerkyl
Thank you for your information. Let's say get past it.
23.08.2020 22:13 # 5
eralpkilic
Emre teacher, if the part you changed does not have a hydraulic brain on the gearbox, it is inside the hood.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”