Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 triple direct displays?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:10 # 1
Turgay_66
Friends, I decided to buy a tachometer since the tachometer of the vehicle was not working. I want information about how it stops or if it works correctly because I will get it from the internet :)
08.05.2020 18:10 # 2
kursat3006
Since the normal cycle clock does not work, it will not work either. I suffer from the same trouble.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 3
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = kursat3006] It will not work either because the normal cycle clock is not working. I am also suffering from the same problem. [/ QUOTE] Teacher, the engine of my tachometer is trying to get up but it can't get up :) You tried? Turgay_66 2013-12-30 14:18:05
08.05.2020 18:10 # 4
kursat3006
I am also flirting in the same way. I did not try it, but I was intent on it, but I also got the answer that the clock engine is not working as a result.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 5
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = kursat3006] I am also flirting the same way. I have not tried it, but I was intent on it, but I got the answer to the clock engine as a result and it did not work as well. I know somewhere else, I couldn't remember the name now.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 6
Guests
Could there be a problem with the crank speed sensor?
08.05.2020 18:10 # 7
Turgay_66
I connected the tool to the pc, it shows a cycle on the pc, something about 850 is going out, according to the master says that the tachometer works on the side.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 8
tigerland
Even if the tachometer does not work, the clock that you will receive is not software or cable installation. It works if you get a tachometer.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 9
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = tigerland] Even if the tachometer does not work, the clock you get will run, not software or wiring, the problem is completely impeded. It works if you get a tachometer. [/ QUOTE] Teacher, I thought maybe it was not electricity to the tachometer.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 10
kursat3006
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] [QUOTE = tigerland] Even if the tachometer does not work, the clock you get will run, not software or cable installation. It works if you get a tachometer. [/ QUOTE] Teacher, I thought maybe there was no electricity on the tachometer, I had it connected to the pc and soon I will connect it, take a photo:) [/ QUOTE]

If you try, I'll get it :)
08.05.2020 18:10 # 11
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = kursat3006] [QUOTE = Turgay_66] [QUOTE = tigerland] Even if the tachometer does not work, the clock you get will run, it is not software or cable installation, the problem is completely impeded. It works if you get a tachometer. [/ QUOTE] Teacher, I thought maybe there was no electricity on the tachometer, I had it connected to the pc and soon I will connect it, take a photo:) [/ QUOTE]

If you try, I'll get it too:) [/ QUOTE] Ahah okay teacher :) But as I said, my teacher is forced to work, so I do not know yours to the clock now I don't know how much money is on my face :)
08.05.2020 18:10 # 12
kursat3006
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] [QUOTE = kursat3006] [QUOTE = Turgay_66] [QUOTE = tigerland] Even if the tachometer does not work, the clock you get will run, not software or cable installation, the problem will completely disappear. It works if you get a tachometer. [/ QUOTE] Teacher, I thought maybe there was no electricity on the tachometer, I had it connected to the pc and soon I will connect it, take a photo:) [/ QUOTE]

If you try, I'll get it too:) [/ QUOTE] Ahah okay teacher :) But as I said, my teacher is forced to work, so I don't know yours on the clock, now I don't know your money.

Mine will be the same or even a stupid voice.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 13
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = course3006] [QUOTE = Turgay_66] [QUOTE = course3006] [QUOTE = Turgay_66] [QUOTE = tigerland] Even if the tachometer does not work, the clock you get will run, not software or cable installation. It works if you get a tachometer. [/ QUOTE] Teacher, I thought maybe there was no electricity on the tachometer, I had it connected to the pc and soon I will connect it, take a photo:) [/ QUOTE]

If you try, I'll get it too:) [/ QUOTE] Ahah okay teacher :) But as I said, my teacher is forced to work, so I don't know yours on the clock, now I don't know your money.

Mine will be the same or even a sound that sounds like a clock, but it is not going to be like the clock :) so [/ QUOTE] Exactly my teacher has the same voice in me :)
08.05.2020 18:10 # 14
GokhaN
Look at the swoosh tachometer is a bit expensive but it is good. Others are stuck even if they aren't working with performance.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”