Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 trip computers and idling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
ahmed206
You know, this week, we took the 3-line display of my vehicle thanks to our free brother.
In this process, I did not have the chance to drive the car much, but I said, let me ask if the subject I am living in today is stuck.

I had just reset the consumption values. I was looking at average consumption, since instantaneous consumption did not appear between 0-30 km / h. While I was waiting in the red light, I also saw that my average consumption was rising slowly from 8s. It was about 11 lt / 100km until I got up.
1-In the idle I know, the vehicle doesn't burn that much. The temperature of the car was around 70 degrees and it continued to heat up, but even if this had an effect, my estimate would be around 5 liters. This would not at least increase the average.
2-The fact that the average value has increased while the vehicle is standing is a different nonsense to me.

Are 206 owners of trip computers experiencing the same things? Can you enlighten these two items?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ahmed206] You know, we bought and installed the 3-line display of my vehicle this week thanks to our free brother.
In this process, I did not have the chance to drive the car much, but I said, let me ask if the subject I am living in today is stuck.

I had just reset the consumption values. I was looking at average consumption, since instantaneous consumption did not appear between 0-30 km / h. While I was waiting in the red light, I also saw that my average consumption was rising slowly from 8s. It was about 11 lt / 100km until I got up.
1-In the idle I know, the vehicle doesn't burn that much. The temperature of the car was around 70 degrees and it continued to heat up, but even if this had an effect, my estimate would be around 5 liters. This would not at least increase the average.
2-The fact that the average value has increased while the vehicle is standing is a different nonsense to me.

Are 206 owners of trip computers experiencing the same things? Can you enlighten these two items?
[/ QUOTE]

The calculation of instant consumption is related to the distance covered. In other words, if you press the bottom gas, if your speed is high, the value will be low.

When you stop, think that since your speed is zero, only fuel is consumed, it will divide the total fuel consumption by km to date. As the numerator increases, the denominator is constant: D Value grows. These are normal.

I ran it for 6 hours where it stopped.

The average consumption of vehicle (trip computer km) was 6.2 km.
After 6 hours, the fuel consumption of the vehicle at 800km increased to 7.8. Should the naap not burn at idle: D

I think it should also be in a data to evaluate the fuel consumed by the vehicle's uptime. idling delays spoil my average consumption.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
ahmed206
Yes, actually, this was a very accurate point, but there was no such thing in my previous car, so Peugeot is realistic;)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”