Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 tremors

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
Guests
Hello friends, there is a tremor when the car is idling. The gear knob is shaking visibly. I thought this shake was from the throttle. When they lifted, they said that the right and left tables and the bend hangers have completed their lifetime and they should change. I said, stay with me. It doesn't vibrate on the way. I have a motor master, I know, there are problems with the sibob settings. Come on, when the weather gets cold, let's do their adjustment. I wonder if this is the factor. I said why do you stop it? I am waiting for your valuable comments.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
koliva
If there is flickering in the gear lever only when idling, your valve may be solved with valve adjustment as mentioned by the master. If there is tremor in motion, it points to the suspect.
It is normal for the idle to start and fall below 1000 dd depending on the weather conditions. It should be stable in a place like about 800.
koliva 2011-09-25 13:07:05
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
Guests
While Koliva is idling, the gear lever and the seat are trembling slightly. I can say that there is no vibration in motion.When the engine is running, there is sound coming from the sibobs.If this sibob settings are made, will the sound of the engine and the vibration be cut?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = husames27] While Koliva is idling, the gear lever and the seat are trembling slightly.When I move, I can say that there is no vibration at all.When the engine is running, there is sound coming from the sibobs.And if this sibob settings are made, will the sound of the engine and the vibration be cut off? It will damage the vehicle? [/ QUOTE]

If there is sound when the engine is running, then no stop and go settings. I think the sound and vibration of the engine depends on it, but of course it is not easy to comment remotely at some point. "Laugh"
If you go to Çulcuoğlu before going to the master and if you eat a kunefe at the end of the meal, you will come across much more "Laughter"
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
Guests
: We know D OOO
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = husames27]: We know D OOO antebi [/ QUOTE]

How can I forget where I gained 15 pounds in 1.5 years "Laugh Culcuoglu has a big place in me. I liked people very much.
When I was there, the bus station Real was just urgent there. One day they surveyed the city. In the questionnaire they say, what kind of shops would you like in the Real shopping center? If I don't remember it wrong, there are a few options in the list and one is left out for other ideas. Whatever result you would like from the survey: "kebapci" "Laughter"
koliva 2011-09-25 12:53:49
08.05.2020 16:09 # 7
ramtas
friends I wonder if the valve setting is automatic in these 307s.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = ramtas] friends in these 307s, the valve setting is automatic, I wonder if it is true. valve adjustment is made on valve vehicles. The 16 valves have hydraulic pushers and there is no adjustment in valves with hydraulic pushers.
koliva 2011-09-25 13:24:50
08.05.2020 16:09 # 9
by_imp
it seems like I have the same problem in my car.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 10
ramtas
ok thanks for the answer
08.05.2020 16:09 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = husames27]: We know D OOO antebi [/ QUOTE]

How can I forget where I gained 15 kilos in 1.5 years Culcuoglu has a big place in me. I liked people very much.
When I was there, the bus station Real was just urgent there. One day they surveyed the city. In the questionnaire they say, what kind of shops would you like in the Real shopping center? If I don't remember it wrong, there are a few options in the list and one is left out for other ideas. Whatever results are taken from the survey: "kebapci" "Laughter"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; < / div>
I gained a lot of weight in me, I did not come across those who lived and were not going to gain weight.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 12
ahmetural__
I am new to your friends. I bought a 206xs 2000 model 2 days ago. When I stopped normal in the car, the engine trembling and excessive. It continues until the exhaust of the car. They changed the tab next to the right shock absorber, but it still vibrates and couldn't find the problem. I wonder if there is anyone here to help you? & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:09 # 13
onlycihan
book a spark plug and coil check, it is most likely the problem comes out of here
08.05.2020 16:09 # 14
Rasim1992
First of all, friends,

I am new to you, as your friend says, Engine and Gear knob are shaking, while Moror is cold. Finally, I took the car to the Peugeot authorized dealer and they couldn't find the error.

Thanks for the answers in advance
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”