Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Transmission Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
pecador
Hello everyone, last week I bought a 2001 model 206 1.4 XR BVA. I bought the car from a close friend. yet at 48000km, mechanics, bodywork etc. fine. gear shifts in general, engine response is quite good. There is an ATIKER LPG kit in the vehicle. The maintenance of the vehicle was always done in Ankara Göral, and the LPG kit was installed there. Two days ago, I got into the car and started it to go to work in the morning. I worked after idling for about 1 minute, after traveling about 700-800m, there was a knock that didn't look like a normal gear shift, snow and sports mode lights began to blink, the vehicle fell off the traction. I immediately pulled to the right, switched to park mode, stopped the car, pulled the handbrake and pulled my foot off the brake pedal. After 2-3 seconds, I started the car by pressing the brake again. After lowering the handbrake and switching to D mode, I continued on my way. I traveled about 17-18 km, there was no problem. Worked like clockwork. The same thing happened when I went home in the evening again after 700-800m distance, I did the same thing again. Some have changed the electro valves, said the problem has been solved, some thought it was solved at first, but a few days later, the vehicle became worse, some said it had only been solved by changing the gearbox oil, etc. but there seems to be no clear solution. Someone stated that it is possible for the engine to run erratically due to LPG, in this case it will affect the torque converter. Taking this into consideration, I turned off LPG this morning and went about 2 km on gasoline, then stopped at the gas station, bought LPG and continued on the road with LPG, again no problem. While I was returning to gasoline today, I started off with LPG again and this problem still happened. I don't know if it is relevant or not, but I want to solve this problem before it grows further. Is there a service that I can apply in Ankara at the point of solution of this problem, who knows why the problem is caused and who knows the job that can offer the right solution? I help you in this regard, I would appreciate if you can share your information. I am very new in both Peugeot and forum environment. I am waiting for your help. Yours.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
fTh206
Unfortunately, changing the solenoids of your vehicle is the reason why the snow and mode lights are on, and I know that the room electro valves must change when it comes to knocking.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
pecador
Hello again,

I took my car to Ankara Karpa Oto with the advice of a friend. Hakan bey and Muharrem master were interested. When they explained my problem, they said that electro valves should change. Electrovalves and gearbox oil changes were made on the same day. I received my car in 3-4 hours. There is no problem right now. The gear shifts have softened a bit, I think it will affect the fuel a little. & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”