Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 transmission error (sports-snow lights on)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
bkunduz
Good day As I mentioned in my 2000 model vehicle, the sports-snow lights are on and the vehicle stays in 3rd gear, so it protects itself. These situations were related 3 months ago, solenoid valves and oil change, but it is repeated. I wonder if you can help :)
Edit: I don't know if an update has been done after the vehicle's solenoid valves have been replaced
bkunduz 2018-06-26 12:00:12
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
talip206
If the solenoids are not original, the trouble may continue. Talk to the place where you have it done. Question whether it is the original part. I cannot recommend a master in Eskisehir, but I can recommend a place or two for Ankara.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. A 206 user who had the solenoid replacement just like you did not fix the problem, and when he took it to another master, he replaced it with the original piece, which seemed to be original. The friend said that there was no problem after that. As our aspiring friend says, it's a problem to your master
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
bkunduz
Good day, the master replacing the solenoids says it is original. If you want, I can give you the serial number. It is no problem. The special peugout service is already it.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = bkuzuz] Good day says the master replacing the solenoids says it is original, I can give you the serial number if you want it.
If you search the Internet, there is a place that is said to be quite good. The solution comes out if you write as auto kamil master. And the other one, I changed the solenoid. Öztürk gearbox is unfailing in the auto industry. Both of them have an address on google.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”