Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 transmission burst

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
22.09.2020 13:30 # 1
Turcann
Hello friends 2009 model petrol / lpg 206 owner. Gears shells smashed on the night of the Kurban Bayrami purgatory at a speed of 90km / speed on a straight road. normal. 45 days (1500 km) passed, again on the straight road, while driving at a speed of 90 km / speed, the gearbox broke again. Nobody can clearly say why it happened.
22.09.2020 19:38 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
It is long past. Where does the bushing break up? Is it from where the gears are or where the differential is? There may be something overlooked in the gearbox or it is impossible for the bucket to break down out of the blue. One is under the battery box and one holds the gearbox together with the right axle. It may be due to this very difficult possibility. The vent plug of the gearbox is almost not possible, but let's assume that it is. Excessive added oil cannot be thrown out and at the same time evaporates. Due to the expansion that occurs because the oil cannot be thrown out, I think it should first blow up the seals or axle seals instead of the casing. 3. Because the vehicle could not be corrected properly due to previous accidents, it may explode due to small contractions, jams, etc., but this is very difficult. a inside It is very likely that something was missed and not seen. Berkay Erdinç2020-09-23 00:00:43
24.09.2020 12:02 # 3
sonerkyl
I exactly agree with what our friend said.
24.09.2020 13:32 # 4
Turcann
They said that a 2-coil spring (with an estimated thickness of 5mm) is coming out of the transmission and jamming. but I don't mind selling it.
24.09.2020 17:55 # 5
sonerkyl
So it is more logical to buy a clean gearbox, my teacher. I used 206 for 2 years, I never had a problem with the transmission. You can also sell your resulting gearbox.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”